Feel good factor returning!!!

Incredible. We beat 2 moderate/poor sides then sign a centre half who has never played a game for Chelsea and probably never will, a young kid who hardly anybody's heard of. I've heard Hector is poor, and well hopefully the other is ok. 

The delusion on here is unreal sometimes. We are at best a mid table side with too many slow, hangers on who no one will buy.

3 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

Incredible. We beat 2 moderate/poor sides then sign a centre half who has never played a game for Chelsea and probably never will, a young kid who hardly anybody's heard of. I've heard Hector is poor, and well hopefully the other is ok. 

The delusion on here is unreal sometimes. We are at best a mid table side with too many slow, hangers on who no one will buy.

Just the type of post you'd expect from the filth. lol

Interesting last 10 days or so.  In fact, its being very positive.  

What I will say, is that our team looks like its starting to have some legs.  Joao has returned and both new signings look athletic and strong.  I think we will go 4-3-3 and we may have the legs to play it.  We still have Kieran Lee to come back in.

Interesting that some say we now have a mid table side.  Yes, I get that and we look particularly weak or inexperienced at full back, but we still have some very good players.  I look at Leeds and do they have a better squad than us?  Serious question?  Yes, they’ve had a great start and they’ve played well but this league is open in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

So have you got the feel good factor or not?

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Markowski77 said:

The feel good factor is returning!!!!!

- 2 solid signings in hector & onomah

- 2 excellent contract renewals in Bazza & Joao

- That luhukay press conference 

- youngsters breaking into the first team 

what a difference a couple of weeks makes, I really do think we have a chance now

onwards & upwards

were on our way back

WAWAW

There is that but there is also the nagging feeling of impending catastrophe when we don't get promoted.

It feels like the calm before the storm.

3 points tomorrow are an absolute must. We play pretty much all of the strongest teams in the division in our next 8 games so the feel good factor could be smashed to bits by November unfortunately. 

However, at the minute. Yeah it’s good 

A win against reading to to see us into the international break and I think we’ve had a pretty good start considering

coming out of the break we will have won 3 league games in row be on the brink of the playoffs have given valuable game time and promotions to some very good prospects have both onomah and Hector to come into the mix and I would imagine 

hooper, Lee, abdi, van Aken, pudil will all be available or very close bar a few under 23 run outs 

plus Winnall edging closer

It will be like having a new team for Jo’s with hooper Lee abdi Hector and onomah never featuring for him before. I’m not saying they will feature but It gives him a very large talented squad to select from so let’s see what he can do

we have a blend of youth and experience and players like Joao, Reach, Matias, Forestieri, onomah gives us much needed pace. I can see us starting to look dangerous again the problem is how do you fit them all in

I see very little game time now for

jones

pudil

abdi

fox

Im hoping we see Lee and hooper but not sure who you leave out

good problem to have get it to click Jos 

27 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

WOW 

42 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

You are a happy chappy. 

• Haha 1

The team is taking shape with the combination of loanees, those returning from injury and youth.

Solid mid table with chance of playoffs.

Jos' structured approach has been just what we needed to see us through a tricky phase, I just hope he will be flexible enough to let the players off the leash as their confidence returns.

If we don't quite make it this season I would back us for the next.

1 hour ago, Sheff44 said:

Can't you just feel the Love in this post.

If you're happy and you know it,

Clap your hands !

lol      

Hector looks decent to me. So what if he couldn't get into Chelsea's team.

Other lad looks comfortable on the ball and competition for Matias or Pelupessy. 

Theres never been a problem with the rest of the team, injuries aside.

Now João is getting a look in and bannan's looking good. Reach is the player now that we paid good money for.

If hooper and Lee come back things will definitely be on the up.

I'm always a pessimist but we have enough to have a go.

I do think though we needs Westwood's gob and experience back In goal.

We have the players but need the confidence and have to get back to the more attacking, quick passing, closing down style we had in Carlos's heyday.

These two loans could make all the difference.