Forestieri incident at Mansfield

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

well i'll stand corrected too but I thought if the ref didnt see or mention  it then the authorities could act 

as i said I could be wrong often am 

I think that’s right if there’s evidence which there is. Players get punished retrospectively for extreme things such as a flying kick.

50 minutes ago, steelowl said:

well i'll stand corrected too but I thought if the ref didnt see or mention  it then the authorities could act 

as i said I could be wrong often am 

Wasn't it after the match though?  If it's after the whistle had gone, it becomes an FA looking at video footage issue.  Could be an issue here.  

If nobody else heard FF say anything untoward, unless another team mate gets roped in, I can't see an issue here. 

1 hour ago, vulva said:

I'll stand corrected on this, but if the Mellis incident wasn't in the referees report, does he just not walk away not guilty from this?

I don’t think so.

Wasn't there an incident the other night when a Brentford player got a retrospective ban after stamping on a Villa player. No way did the ref see that as if he did it’d have been a certain red.

57 minutes ago, richowl said:

If it isn’t assault then what is it?

do that in the street & get caught your getting arrested for assault.....

affray my friend and they'd get found not guilty.

Edited by LiamAP22D

15 hours ago, vulva said:

The FA are either going to effectively call Mansfield players liars, or FF a racist. 

They will need to look at whatever evidence is available to them. 

They have not proof that FF said anything, however they have video and photo evidence that Mansfield players physically attacked our boys. We could argue that they overreacted to FF tackle.

58 minutes ago, markowl said:

Looks like assault to me.

Screenshot_20180831-114417_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20180831-114354_Samsung Internet.jpg

You've just proved me right. thanks buddy. they were a group fighting in a public place that could cause harm or distress to the public.

Where as the ben stokes on i actually think should have been an ABH charge not affray.

Edited by LiamAP22D