Forestieri incident at Mansfield

Has anyone heard anything on this? Seems to have been going on for weeks. Haven't even seen anything from FA who were investigating the fracas at the end of the match. Just seen this on Twitter. Not sure what it means.

Screenshot_2018-08-30-18-32-52.thumb.png.74a870e2cdfb2ec6ad67ca805360569a.png

Guest Grez Bez

Of everyone the evidence against Mellis was the most clear.

Cowards flying kick clear on camera

Edited by Grez Bez

52 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Has anyone heard anything on this? Seems to have been going on for weeks. Haven't even seen anything from FA who were investigating the fracas at the end of the match. Just seen this on Twitter. Not sure what it means.

Screenshot_2018-08-30-18-32-52.thumb.png.74a870e2cdfb2ec6ad67ca805360569a.png

F### off Mansfield. 

Sorted. 

• Haha 4

It seems as though the FA take as long as possible so that the incident is gradually forgotten by everyone. In this way, when some sort of decision is reached and very little is done about it, there is less of a stir because everyone's moved on to some other issue. It's a bit like the government's way of calling for a public inquiry to deal with stuff like Leveson. The inquiry takes so long to report and then so long to action any recommendations, the problems have long been overtaken by more recent pressing issues and the whole thing can disappear under the carpet once more.

20 minutes ago, vulva said:

Can only go one of 2 ways this. Either they throw the book at him and he's banned for 12 matches, or nothing happens. 

who FF?

whats the proof he did said anything ?

their players involved are in the dock for me  ban the tw@s

Just now, steelowl said:

who FF?

whats the proof he did said anything ?

their players involved are in the dock for me  ban the tw@s

Correct. FF. No halfway house. No proof at all, and this will be a very interesting one to see how it pans out. The FA are either going to effectively call Mansfield players liars, or FF a racist. 

20 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

That flying kick from Mellis was disgusting, definitely deserves a ban!!

This. 

11 minutes ago, richowl said:

Twice & landed an uppercut too.

mellis is an absolute weapon.

hits women too.

And this. 

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

I'll stand corrected on this, but if the Mellis incident wasn't in the referees report, does he just not walk away not guilty from this?

well i'll stand corrected too but I thought if the ref didnt see or mention  it then the authorities could act 

as i said I could be wrong often am 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, vulva said:

Can only go one of 2 ways this. Either they throw the book at him and he's banned for 12 matches, or nothing happens. 

There are two separate issues, the racism thing which is presumably hard to prove and the violent conduct which everyone saw. I’d be surprised if there isn’t a ban of some sort but hopefully a short one.