#SWFC News | ‘I have to be careful with my words’ – Ipswich Town boss Paul Hurst on the Nsiala red card decision in defeat to Sheffield Wednesday 

35 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Don't see the point of threads that require us to leave the site to read the content.

Because they get littered with comments of 

HP

SAUCE

clicking a link really is not that hard of a job 

6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Red for me too ...player was out of control could have been a nasty injury.

Their goal was offside too as their player was interfering with play. 

Ipswich are a better side then bottom of the league though.

Not by much and the table will show this at the end of the season.

7 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Not by much and the table will show this at the end of the season.

I thought they were the better side in the first half tbh mind you we were not the same side that were up for a scrap like we was midweek.

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

I thought they were the better side in the first half tbh mind you we were not the same side that were up for a scrap like we was midweek.

Not sure they were the better side, though they weren't noticeably 2nd best either. It was a nothing game for large periods - delighted we got the 3 points and the fact they had little sustained pressure on our struggling defence tells its own story.

Sometimes decisions go for you, sometimes they go against you. Without bothering with whether the decisions today were right or wrong I reckon we were owed a few, Maybe today we had a couple paid back.

It's football, Ipswich need to grow a pair. Harsh but true. 

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Not sure they were the better side, though they weren't noticeably 2nd best either. It was a nothing game for large periods - delighted we got the 3 points and the fact they had little sustained pressure on our struggling defence tells its own story.

Agree but they could easily have gone in front at half time but for some poor finishing and good saves by dawson.

We looked out of sorts today ...first touches and second balls were very bad today.

But like i said ...a scrappy win you take and move on .

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Agree but they could easily have gone in front at half time but for some poor finishing and good saves by dawson.

We looked out of sorts today ...first touches and second balls were very bad today.

But like i said ...a scrappy win you take and move on .

They could only have gone in front after we had a bad couple of minutes after conceding a poor goal, before that they didn't look like scoring and 2nd half they rarely threatened, which considering the vulnerability of our defence, is poor.

We weren't great today but we haven't been great at home to Ipswich for over a decade, regardless of who we have been able to field, so it is a good 3 points.

Scrappy match, little quality from both teams, ball hoofed forward a few times, couple of dubious decisions. Tackle on FF initially I thought FF had made the most of it from my view in the North. Their goal I presumed was offside as Dawson made no attempt to save it.

Crap game but glad we got had 3 points.