#SWFC News | ‘I have to be careful with my words’ – Ipswich Town boss Paul Hurst on the Nsiala red card decision in defeat to Sheffield Wednesday 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

Never been a red card can understand his bemusement. 

Agreed. On first viewing I thought FF fouled him. I’m sure I’m wrong but I honestly thought he was going to book FF!

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He was off.

Agreed, although their player wasn’t the goal scorer he was clearly interfering with play and therefore offside.

About 5 minutes before there was a similar incident at the other end where the ball was played forward and the defender headed it clear, Nuhiu was nowhere near the ball butvwas flagged offside.

Zero consistency from officials.

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I think I must be going mad.

i didn’t think their goal was offside at the time.

The replay them Cameron the scoreboard and everybody started booing but I still didn’t think it was offside.

ive now watched it five times and still can’t even see amarginal offside decision.

What am I missing?

You're a good poster so I'm not going to dive in with the clangingly obvious reply.

13 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Red for me too ...player was out of control could have been a nasty injury.

Their goal was offside too as their player was interfering with play. 

Ipswich are a better side then bottom of the league though.

They were probably the worst Championship team I've ever seen.  They only had one player who looked capable at this level.  They are nailed on for relegation.  They may even finish below Rotherham.  Which will be some achievement.

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yers..I'm glad you've spotted that I'm having a good day.

Although in the thread about the goal, Slinger may have convinced me that the goal was offside.

As my wife will confirm I am never ever wrong.  She also says I am a self-righteous, pompous man with no Father.  Although she frequently meets my Father.

So this could be a first, maybe I was wrong and it was offside.

• Haha 1