Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

15 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It’s time to do something about it , it’s not right they are taking the pi.s . I’m in even if it’s half a game shared or something . this has to STOP !! 

Charles Bronson is required, shoot the scumbags.

32 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It’s time to do something about it , it’s not right they are taking the pi.s . I’m in even if it’s half a game shared or something . this has to STOP !! 

Parking somewhere else would be a good first step

3 minutes ago, poite said:

Parking somewhere else would be a good first step

The car that had the side window smashed had every right to park where it was no double yellows or urban Clearway.The scum that broke in had no right to touch some else’s belongings

Edited by dazaston
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dazaston said:

The car that had the side window had every right to park where it was no double yellows or urban Clearwater.The scum that broke in had no right to touch some else’s belongings

True. But it happens and everyone knows it. People park there cos they don't want to pay for a secure car park. You park there at your own risk. I'm not saying the scum bags are fine and should be able to help themselves. It's crime at the end of the day, but everyone should know that parking on a main road on a busy match day is going to hold a risk

3 minutes ago, poite said:

True. But it happens and everyone knows it. People park there cos they don't want to pay for a secure car park. You park there at your own risk. I'm not saying the scum bags are fine and should be able to help themselves. It's crime at the end of the day, but everyone should know that parking on a main road on a busy match day is going to hold a risk

course it happens but thats like saying, dont carry money because people get mugged

5 minutes ago, poite said:

So you reckon it’s because they are tight ? I would have thought parking legally on a main road would be safer than some backroad . you are just making light of it almost saying it’s the fault of the car owners for not paying a fiver to secure park !! When it’s blooming obvious it’s the low life scum bag that  constantly target Wednesday fans .

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So it’s drivers faults then is it ?? Blimey 

No. It's not the drivers fault. But of you want to ensure your car is secure don't park on a main road. 

Ever wondered why insurance companies as you where you keep your car during the day and over night? Ever wondered why is becomes more expensive of you say you park on the road as opposed to a garage or driveway?

1 hour ago, 1963owl said:

course it happens but thats like saying, dont carry money because people get mugged

Well done. Yes. It's exactly like that. Every time you walk out your house with cash in your back pocket you are accepting the risk that someone could possibly mug you. That's why it's safer to use those debit card things where any thief would need the PIN to get you money. 

It's very simple really  you take risks every single day. Every day you get in your car and drive to work accepting the risk that some nutcase might drive into you. 

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So you reckon it’s because they are tight ? I would have thought parking legally on a main road would be safer than some backroad . you are just making light of it almost saying it’s the fault of the car owners for not paying a fiver to secure park !! When it’s blooming obvious it’s the low life scum bag that  constantly target Wednesday fans .

You're just taking my words and producing your own meaning. 

So parking on a main road legally is more safe the  parking on a back road legally? Id agree it is. 

But if people where  getting their cars constantly broken into for parkong on a back road youd probably say they should park somewhere safer like a main road? Yeah? 

So all I'm saying is that all the people parking on the main road should park in one of the patrolled car parks. It's no different 

14 minutes ago, poite said:

No. It's not the drivers fault. But of you want to ensure your car is secure don't park on a main road. 

Ever wondered why insurance companies as you where you keep your car during the day and over night? Ever wondered why is becomes more expensive of you say you park on the road as opposed to a garage or driveway?

Those aren’t options at Hillsborough .it’s 2 hours parking that’s all don’t expect to return to see your car smashed . I don’t live in Sheffield so I wouldn’t have a clue where’s a no go area and where’s safe . 

2 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Where can I park my car that is safe and secure then.  I don't mind paying, I used to but now the place has shut down.  I'm not local so don't know the places that are secure.

There’s parking at the petrol station by the Burger King , that may well be safe .

9 minutes ago, poite said:

You're just taking my words and producing your own meaning. 

So parking on a main road legally is more safe the  parking on a back road legally? Id agree it is. 

But if people where  getting their cars constantly broken into for parkong on a back road youd probably say they should park somewhere safer like a main road? Yeah? 

So all I'm saying is that all the people parking on the main road should park in one of the patrolled car parks. It's no different 

I can’t agree with your take on it , it’s the lowlife that are 100% at fault . Ok now Herries road has got more publicity and words out its a risk parking there but why on earth should it be , why put up with scumbags , target these lazy cowards who can’t be arsed going out and earning an honest living .