If Mr Chansiri doesn’t re-act before transfer window closes

9 minutes ago, swfctc1 said:

Don’t want my fellow fans falling out , my post wasn’t a look at me !! It’s come from the heart , yes I’ve enjoyed the goods times , I’ve endured the sad times, think I’ve covered most grounds in the country following the owls , I’ve even travelled back on the team bus once when the team coach stopped to assist us ( love big jack ) been to away grounds on crutches , slept in cold deserted train stations because we thought we could squeeze another pint in lol. But sadly maybe because of age I think or until Chansiri comes to his senses I’m done , and believe me I’m not the only one . WAWAW 

You could make that into a song. Thinking Craig David or perhaps a country style of music to go with it. :tango:

I have been going for 35 years and  to be fair, most of it has been shuffle. Thing that annoys me most it the one dawn we have had in the last 20 years has delivered nothing and put us back in terms of progress. DC came in saying he wanted to run the club as a business but all his actions have suggested otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1963owl said:

i know we are in the shiit mate but weve been deeper in it than this

Thanks

1 hour ago, swfctc1 said:

I’m done , after nearly 49 years of going to Hillsborough, that’s a sad statement, but he is slowly killing this once great club . What is he doing !!!!! 

Utter bobbar.

14 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

You're spineless and gutless,49 god dam years,christ almighty...........and one more thing,i aint no buggers pal on here.

No need whatsoever. Someone is spineless and gutless because they've decided that this is their breaking point?!

Get a grip. Just no need to carry on like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DJMortimer said:

How do you think we breached the league's Profit & Sustainability regulations; a situation currently set to be much worse next year?

:huh:

Erm, poor financial management. Are you saying that he would just keep spending if P&S wasn't in place? If so, based on what?

3 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

Are you saying that he would just keep spending if P&S wasn't in place?

Err... no.

:huh:

3 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

Erm, poor financial management.

To some degree, obviously.

But you can hardly criticise him for wantonly throwing all those millions around in one breath and then complain he's a skinflint with the next.

Edited by DJMortimer

28 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Of course but every club has to deal with that...I'm sure that many Citeh supporters didn't want foreign owners and felt not part of the club...however that's modern football and you need to be part of it...I'm just waiting for a leader to make us part of it throughout the club...commerce, football communications everything. We can't do it overnight though so ne need to beat ourselves p about this.

Do you think DC is or will be that leader to do those things Dave? 

12 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

No need whatsoever. Someone is spineless and gutless because they've decided that this is their breaking point?!

Get a grip. Just no need to carry on like that. 

Oh really mr ,good god,its like a site for the lilly livered lately,we've been god awful for more years than we've been any good,so now,because we have to cough up a few more quid,lets just lose our backbone shall we,ya know in an everyday scenario i don't get any of this surrendering cack,winds me up no end,spineless and gutless it is then.

Just now, rickygoo said:

A pretty significant degree I reckon.

Fair enough. It was not an appropriate choice of word was it really? And just wait until next season.

But the irresponsibility only underlines how silly it is to be accusing the chairman of being a tight wad now. If only he actually had been then perhaps we wouldn't be staring into the abyss as we currently are.

Just now, DJMortimer said:

Fair enough. It was not an appropriate choice of word was it really? And just wait until next season.

But the irresponsibility only underlines how silly it is to be accusing the chairman of being a tight wad now. If only he actually had been then perhaps we wouldn't be staring into the abyss as we currently are.

You see someone can send irresponsibly and then realise what a mistake it was, which in turn means they tighten up their purse strings to limit any further financial exposure. In addition to the latter, they can also look to the fanbase to spend more, via higher ticket prices, membership, replica kits etc

Just because he did one thing, doesn't mean he cannot change tactic further down the line. And actually fair play to him, if he (or those he gets his money from) says enough enough, as long as he's sticking around he's going to need to improve the commercial performance of the business and find ways to get the fans investing more as well as sorting out a decent transfer strategy too. 

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

He clearly can't splash out at the moment. Although as ever the fans don't know the true position. 

11 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Oh really mr ,good god,its like a site for the lilly livered lately,we've been god awful for more years than we've been any good,so now,because we have to cough up a few more quid,lets just lose our backbone shall we,ya know in an everyday scenario i don't get any of this surrendering cack,winds me up no end,spineless and gutless it is then.

'lily livered' wut?

You should have a line of ket and chill out.