If Mr Chansiri doesn’t re-act before transfer window closes

1 minute ago, swfctc1 said:

I’m done , after nearly 49 years of going to Hillsborough, that’s a sad statement, but he is slowly killing this once great club . What is he doing !!!!! 

i know we are in the shiit mate but weve been deeper in it than this

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, swfctc1 said:

I’m done , after nearly 49 years of going to Hillsborough, that’s a sad statement, but he is slowly killing this once great club . What is he doing !!!!! 

if our 'punishment' is to only be able to sign on loan at no more than 10k per week it limits the choice somewhat 

1 minute ago, 1963owl said:

But the apathy has never been this bad , we have fans that can’t even afford to watch our beloved team , it’s all wrong 

1 minute ago, swfctc1 said:

But the apathy has never been this bad , we have fans that can’t even afford to watch our beloved team , it’s all wrong 

So after three games your giving up a club you've supported for nearly 50 years after watching 40 odd years of us being rubbish ? Yeah reyt

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

I agree with you in that it's been worse but all the pieces were in place to have us in a much better position and to safeguard our future for a few years to come.

Fact is that we're now going in the other direction - that's what makes it more frustrating.

Can't remember the game... but I was layed out on the kop reading a (borrowed) programme.

I read it front to back.. then back to front.

In the second half I did the same but upside down...it takes ages that.

Then I lined the top of it up with the roof of the west and lowered it row by row...... counting.

It might have been Peterborough..it was all a bloody dream...

Things have been worse...and you know it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So after three games your giving up a club you've supported for nearly 50 years after watching 40 odd years of us being rubbish ? Yeah reyt

If the man came out and told us exactly where we stand , then and only then will he get the backing of the fan base as a solid unit ,we are so fragmented it’s unreal wtf is happening with Westwood , why the lies he’s injured says the club KW says he’s fit !! What’s all this crap today from jos !!! 

17 minutes ago, swfctc1 said:

Ahhhhh 

13 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

4 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Exactly my sentiments.

You guys are saying that like it doesn't happen

Yet at the same time we have fans asking where all the fans have gone

Simple fact is that some fans DO end up walking away for a myriad of reasons whether that be lifestyle changes, economic changes or they can't afford it anymore, their circumstances change, or they just fade away and lose interest - 

That's a fact

My uncle - one prime example - used to have a season ticket on the North for years and years and years. Full time hardcore fan. Ended up getting totally cheesed off with it and didn't renew his season ticket a while back, then missed a couple of games, then a few more. Ended up not going at all now

You guys are hardcore supporters but repeatedly fail to recognise that's what you are and others aren't like you and have different levels of interest, reasoning or logic for going or not.

Owlstalk Shop

people talk about the lows in past years and decades ,but each of those lows cant be compared with now ,football in the 1970s 1980s was 95% earnings from gate receipts so as a very well supported club we were always going to come out of the dark times ,once we got the right manager in etc. todays problems are just so so different , having 20-25k supporters now makes very little difference ,with the money in football,sky/rich owners etc to get to the premier league etc ,you need to be very clever  when spending money,and have the right management ,coaching,recruitment . the disconnect from the club by chansiri and not helped by his puppet jos is doing serious damage , chansiri aint and wont learn from his mistakes ,he thinks we should kiss his backside for buying our club and spending his money , well most of us now want him to leave and someone else help repair the damage he has done. it does upset me that so many come on here and say they aint going again. as a proper supporter you go though the highs and lows ,if things are so bad rather than just abandon us ,why not let the club know your feelings after a game ,show how hurt you feel that's the way not just walk away , purely as  an entertainment we have been mostly boring for 2 years now ,but there are odd games where we have been entertained .