If Mr Chansiri doesn’t re-act before transfer window closes

1 minute ago, swfctc1 said:

If the man came out and told us exactly where we stand , then and only then will he get the backing of the fan base as a solid unit ,we are so fragmented it’s unreal wtf is happening with Westwood , why the lies he’s injured says the club KW says he’s fit !! What’s all this crap today from jos !!! 

Do you mind me asking what your day job is? Or was? 

I keep reading how how the chairman’s job is to be honest with us, to be transparent but it’s not I don’t think. It’s to do the best by the club, sometimes that’s good for us as fans, others it may seem it’s not. 

Lets use KW as you’ve mentioned that one, if (and it’s a big if), he’s trouble, he’s a liability, he’s a crock, what ever he is and the club feel he needs to be sold. Do you think we get a better or worse price after telling fans the truth in the spirit of transparency? 

So so in keeping quiet and holding council he in theory keeps his assets (our clubs assets) at a higher value, which may allow you an extra player that you desire to save your 50th year supporting us. 

To be honest, I wish sometimes I could quit! It save me quite a bit of hurt, anguish, misplaced hope and dreams. If you can quit you’re a better man than I, as I’m unfortunately Wednesday til I die! 

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Do you mind me asking what your day job is? Or was? 

I keep reading how how the chairman’s job is to be honest with us, to be transparent but it’s not I don’t think. It’s to do the best by the club, sometimes that’s good for us as fans, others it may seem it’s not. 

Lets use KW as you’ve mentioned that one, if (and it’s a big if), he’s trouble, he’s a liability, he’s a crock, what ever he is and the club feel he needs to be sold. Do you think we get a better or worse price after telling fans the truth in the spirit of transparency? 

So so in keeping quiet and holding council he in theory keeps his assets (our clubs assets) at a higher value, which may allow you an extra player that you desire to save your 50th year supporting us. 

To be honest, I wish sometimes I could quit! It save me quite a bit of hurt, anguish, misplaced hope and dreams. If you can quit you’re a better man than I, as I’m unfortunately Wednesday til I die! 

My day job is running pubs matey 

22 minutes ago, swfctc1 said:

But the apathy has never been this bad , we have fans that can’t even afford to watch our beloved team , it’s all wrong 

We are paying through the nose to watch a poor team . He is pricing out a lot of supporters , which will come back to bite him on his arse. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You guys are saying that like it doesn't happen

Yet at the same time we have fans asking where all the fans have gone

Simple fact is that some fans DO end up walking away for a myriad of reasons whether that be lifestyle changes, economic changes or they can't afford it anymore, their circumstances change, or they just fade away and lose interest 

That's a fact

You guys are hardcore supporters but repeatedly fail to recognise that's what you are and others aren't like you and have different levels of interest, reasoning or logic for going or not.

very good point ,id say im a hardcore supporter been to maybe a 1000 games , though I did walk away from my club just before we went down from premier league ,I was so angry then at a certain dave richards and how he got the wrong people in as manager ie danny Wilson,david pleat etc I was bored out of my brains and seeing us get turned over week after week ,I couldn't take it any more . if we suddenly got demoted to league 2 I would still go every week ,even if it was just to protest to make chansiri leave . the man just cant be defended any more . 

Just now, swfctc1 said:

My day job is running pubs matey 

Ah so before selling a pint you talk of dangers of alcoholism, liver damage, how it can wreck lives, you know open and transparent like.... I’m not saying you should, but neither should a manager or chairman be airing their dirty laundry in public either. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, swfctc1 said:

I’m done , after nearly 49 years of going to Hillsborough, that’s a sad statement, but he is slowly killing this once great club . What is he doing !!!!! 

How exactly is he going to react when we have no money to spend and face a points deduction if we break the rules?  

Just out of interest, how did you cope in the DA days?

Just not bothered...

I put the post up as I feel totally and royally fed up , went up to Sunderland be honest we were lucky , against Hull we could of been 3 down , don’t get me started about Brentford that was the most disjointed performance I’ve seen in a while !!! There was nothing zilch zero sod all , and yes I’ve seen worse games in my time especially when in div 3 , but there was spirt in the camp all those years ago , there was a connection with the fan base !!! 

24 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

I agree with you in that it's been worse but all the pieces were in place to have us in a much better position and to safeguard our future for a few years to come.

Fact is that we're now going in the other direction - that's what makes it more frustrating.

mis-read your post, sorry!

The club has been managed terribly financially but as for the OP jacking it in after 3 games of this season because it has never been worse - it was worse in the 70's and less than a decade ago when we were on the court steps fighting off winding-up orders without enough money to print the programmes.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, swfctc1 said:

I put the post up as I feel totally and royally fed up , went up to Sunderland be honest we were lucky , against Hull we could of been 3 down , don’t get me started about Brentford that was the most disjointed performance I’ve seen in a while !!! There was nothing zilch zero sod all , and yes I’ve seen worse games in my time especially when in div 3 , but there was spirt in the camp all those years ago , there was a connection with the fan base !!! 

No there wasn't.  I can remember a lynch mob forming (lead by me) when Darren Potter failed to take 3 corners in a row and we failed to beat a 9 man Yeovil side.  We were f*cking woeful, the fan base was united in so much as they all wanted Irvine out but there was no connection with the team at all.  You've just forgotten because the fumes at work have got to you! lol

Just not bothered...

5 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

How exactly is he going to react when we have no money to spend and face a points deduction if we break the rules?  

Just out of interest, how did you cope in the DA days?

I didn't get called a clapper that's for sure lol 

• Like 1

Well, the OP best be ready to pack it in, because I'm pretty sure the money's run out and we'll be lucky to see any incomings at all

That said... I can't imagine 'packing it in' because the club (hypothetically at this stage) haven't bought anyone in. You're acting like it's a surprise this is the case... it's been ruddy obvious for weeks/months we've run dry of funds... 

Honestly although things are pretty crap atm if this is your breaking point were you actually there when we went through the Dave Allen Crrrretins, Lee Strafford, Gary Teale's Bentleys, HMRC winding up orders years. I mean if I were gunna give up Wednesday and go that would have been the time. It ain't quite that bad now