EFL to broadcast/stream games live including SWFC vs Millwall..

13 hours ago, Polar said:

So, to sum up, the ways to legally stream games this season are as follows...

If you're a Sky subscriber at home:
The red button gives a match choice for midweek fixtures, in addition to the one being televised on Sky Sports Football/Main Event. All matches are in HD if you have Sky Q. SD for the others if not.

If you're a Sky subscriber away from home:
Download and sign into the Sky Sports app to watch all midweek games on mobile or tablet. Unfortunately this can't be cast to a TV or Chromecast device. The Sky Go app will only give you the match being shown on Sky Sports Football.

If you're not a Sky susbcriber and live overseas:
You can stream the midweek (and weekend) matches that aren't being televised via iFollow for £5 a match, or £110 for the season.

If you're not a Sky subscriber and are in the UK:
You can stream the midweek matches that aren't being televised via iFollow for £10 a match

Alternatively, you could always go to the match, like we used to do in the old days.

If you're not a Sky subscriber and are in the UK you can also purchase a Sky Sports Now Day pass for £7.99 or a Week pass for £12.99 or a Month pass for £33.99, right?

Just to clarify - and I’ve researched this now through various NowTV community forums. As brought to my attention earlier in this thread.

Although it is being advertised - the game tonight cannot be viewed via NowTV.

NowTV has been advertising Red Button sport for ages - their community forums are full of requests/complaints. Even some today. They inform contributors that Red Button Sky sport can’t be accessed. But they still continue to advertise it.

Its a flagrant false advertisement. 

The game tonight cannot be viewed via NowTV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

Just to clarify - and I’ve researched this now through various NowTV community forums. As brought to my attention earlier in this thread.

NowTV has been advertising Red Button sport for ages - their community forums are full of requests/complaints. Even some today. They inform contributors that Red Button Sky sport can’t be accessed. But they still continue to advertise it.

6 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

The Now Tv option is pretty decent. You can pay £7.99 for a day, a bit more for a week and so on.

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Owlstalk Shop

Reading will I be able to watch tonights game on Now TV ?

Just to clarify like.

• Haha 2

On 21/08/2018 at 17:32, @owlstalk said:

This could not have come at a worse time for Mr Chansiri as he continues his push for ticket sales.

I think this live streaming being available will be too tempting for many after recent performances and (yes gotta mention it again because it's relevant) ticket pricing for these games

Just got back off holiday at three this morning - went to cinema with  my lad this afternoon ( mission impossible I MAX) and it’s just to easy to watch at home on red button tonight- just started raining and we are season ticket holders and have been for years ... this will be the death of midweek football I think.

1 minute ago, elvin parsnip said:

Just got back off holiday at three this morning - went to cinema with  my lad this afternoon ( mission impossible I MAX) and it’s just to easy to watch at home on red button tonight- just started raining and we are season ticket holders and have been for years ... this will be the death of midweek football I think.

Hunka burnin love for you Elvin.

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

I've watched several normal Sky games on Now TV Neil, with no problems spart from the occasional short loss of definition, whats the issue with the red button games?

My dad tried to get it tonight on the Sky EFL channel via Virgin Media and got the message that the red button app was not working, or words to that effect.

I watched it in 5D and loved every minute. The players went at it as though their luves depended on it. Jos has certainly given them all the kick up the arse that they needed. Some more than others. Palmer and Matias looked like ringers tonight. Now they have to do that more often.