EFL to broadcast/stream games live including SWFC vs Millwall..

2 minutes ago, Palmerdidwellwilson said:

save your money on the now tv pass

taken from now tv website

Hey everyone! 

Unfortunatley that web page lists all the available sport, including the Red Button content. I am working with the web team to get this corrected. In the meantime, this is whats available this week on NOW TV:

Swansea v Leeds

Villa v Brentford

Middlesborough v West Bromich Albion

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City                              

Nottingham Forest v Birmingham City                 

Watford v Crystal Palace                           

Newcastle United v Chelsea                    

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!

Thats interesting. So, the Red Button games might not be available on NowTV?

That’s a massive wee wee tail up, advertising wise, if this turns out to be the case.

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

Thats interesting. So, the Red Button games might not be available on NowTV?

That’s a massive wee wee tail up, advertising wise, if this turns out to be the case.

Not really...the only losers are owls and Millwall fans...and the other red button games fans....say 40000 times £8.:duntmatter:

1 minute ago, Palmerdidwellwilson said:

Thanks, my sincere apologies - seems bona fide.

NowTV should be told that false advertising is a criminal offence under the Trades Descriptions Act 1968.

And, yes, I am being serious.

1 minute ago, Palmerdidwellwilson said:

Hey no probs, they were aware of this at  15.56 today. Wonder how many passes they have sold.

No idea.

Its strict liability too. Which means you just have to prove they’ve done it. Not why.

The Trade Descriptions Act 1968 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which prevents manufacturersretailers or service industry providers from misleading consumers as to what they are spending their money on. This law empowers the judiciary to punish companies or individuals who make false claims about the products or services that they sell.

I’m still of the view that the chat websit advisor has got it wrong and that it is available.

I’ll check tomorrow afternoon to see if it is still advertised as being available. I’d be staggered if an organisation like this got it so wrong.

If anyone bought a pass under false pretences - get your money back or report them to your local Trading Standards.

False advertising such as this is a criminal offence. Sounds a bit “drama queen”, but it is.

9 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I’m still of the view that the chat websit advisor has got it wrong and that it is available.

I’ll check tomorrow afternoon to see if it is still advertised as being available. I’d be staggered if an organisation like this got it so wrong.

If anyone bought a pass under false pretences - get your money back or report them to your local Trading Standards.

False advertising such as this is a criminal offence. Sounds a bit “drama queen”, but it is.

Aston Villa match only championship match available tomorrow without red button from what I can see. Looking at now tv forums this is not a recent issue!

4 minutes ago, erickpottsfc said:

Aston Villa match only championship match available tomorrow without red button from what I can see. Looking at now tv forums this is not a recent issue!

Thanks.

But they shouldn’t be advertising its availability then.

Edited by ReadingOwl

8 hours ago, bigsheff said:

Out of interest does anybody how or if the sky red button option will work on a sky go app?

Will be there on Wednesday so won’t be able to test it but would like to know for future away matches.

Hi @bigsheff &  @Costello 77

And everyone else who is interested I've got Swansea Leeds as the main game on Sky sports football red button takes you to match choice or press select before game starts . games have proper single commentary with main granstand camera that follows game well ...

Heres the bad news however 

There is no red button facility  or match choice on the Sky go app only game available is Leeds v Swansea ...

So if you are away from home its no choice only Hobsons I'm afraid 

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, mkowl said:

The red button is like watching Match of the Day from 1977 

Better than anyone else is offering MK ...

I'm watching Leeds v Swansea anyway but the other games are better than any foreign stream or i Follow that I've seen lately..

Just shows us how much we are spoilt these days with picture options .....

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Better than anyone else is offering MK ...

I'm watching Leeds v Swansea anyway but the other games are better than any foreign stream or i Follow that I've seen lately..

Just shows us how much we are spoilt these days with picture options .....

Coat hangers just broke on the portable FFS garymegson

• Haha 2