EFL to broadcast/stream games live including SWFC vs Millwall..

21 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Better than anyone else is offering MK ...

I'm watching Leeds v Swansea anyway but the other games are better than any foreign stream or i Follow that I've seen lately..

Just shows us how much we are spoilt these days with picture options .....

Tbh it was partly tongue in cheek. As you say what Sky brought in years ago now was a huge uplift in production values, HD etc so it is almost old school watching.

Much better than a stream on broadband that's for sure and perfectly fine if I was watching Wednesday.

54 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

There is no red button facility or match choice on the Sky go app only game available is Leeds v Swansea ...

So if you are away from home its no choice only Hobsons I'm afraid 

It's true that the other games aren't available on Sky Go. However, Sky subscribers can watch them when on the go with the Sky Sports app. I imagine a lot of people aren't aware of this, so spread the word.

10 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Tbh it was partly tongue in cheek. As you say what Sky brought in years ago now was a huge uplift in production values, HD etc so it is almost old school watching.

Much better than a stream on broadband that's for sure and perfectly fine if I was watching Wednesday.

I know mate was only pulling your leg ...

Promise to pull the other one to level them up at some point 

lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Polar said:

It's true that the other games aren't available on Sky Go. However, Sky subscribers can watch them when on the go with the Sky Sports app. I imagine a lot of people aren't aware of this, so spread the word.

Not live though...

which is why I put the post up as promised earlier today ...

It's hobsons choice if you want to watch live football as my full post explained ....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Not live though...

which is why I put the post up as promised earlier today ...

It's hobsons choice if you want to watch live football as my full post explained ....

No, sorry you're wrong. It absolutely is live.

All midweek games are available on the Sky Sports app. I'm watching Rotherham v Hull right now. And I've just switched to Derby v Ipswich.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Hi @bigsheff &  @Costello 77

And everyone else who is interested I've got Swansea Leeds as the main game on Sky sports football red button takes you to match choice or press select before game starts . games have proper single commentary with main granstand camera that follows game well ...

Heres the bad news however 

There is no red button facility  or match choice on the Sky go app only game available is Leeds v Swansea ...

So if you are away from home its no choice only Hobsons I'm afraid 

Thank you

:sad::sad: that's a shame

Just now, Polar said:

No, sorry you're wrong. It absolutely is live.

All midweek games are available on the Sky Sports app. I'm watching Rotherham v Hull right now. And I've just switched to Derby v Ipswich.

Don't know what sky sports app is polar?

my post is regarding sky go using your account out of the house on a separate device ..

There's no option on red button to choose games that was my original reply to Costello and big sheff ..

Can this app  be used in addition to sky go ? What device / devices  can it be used on ?

• Like 1

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Don't know what sky sports app is polar?

my post is regarding sky go using your account out of the house on a separate device ..

There's no option on red button to choose games that was my original reply to Costello and big sheff ..

Can this app  be used in addition to sky go ? What device / devices  can it be used on ?

Yeah. It confused me too.

It's a separate app. Just called "Sky Sports",

I downloaded it from the App Store on my iPhone. I assume there's an Android equivalent. Haven't tried it on my iPad yet but I assume it will work.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bigsheff said:

I using someone else's sky account for sky go, i'll sign in on theirs :stuwinky:

That's what I've done lol

Don't think it counts as a 'device' like you have with Sky Go, with a limit on the number that can be registered and in use at the same time.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Polar said:

Yeah. It confused me too.

It's a separate app. Just called "Sky Sports",

I downloaded it from the App Store on my iPhone. I assume there's an Android equivalent. Haven't tried it on my iPad yet but I assume it will work.

I take it you have to be a sky subscriber to use it ? 

Can you cast it to another device ie TV 

If it's sky endorsed I bet the answers no ? 

• Like 1