Jump to content


DuttyTeabags

Another pathetic manager

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:



Fletcher missed three absolute sitters today

If he'd have just bagged one of those we'd be sit with three points tonight

Not that simple, had we taken the lead we would have probably resorted to sitting back and conceding a really sloppy goal in typical Wednesday fashion

 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


45 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 


Joao is injured isn't he?

As we lose our top players for FFP are you going to just slate whichever poor sod has to deal with that and send a team out onto the pitch?

Joao as told his boss he's injured. I wonder. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steelman said:

The fact that it's a pooly informed OP aside, Jos is a fuckingidiot.

 

Anyone who picks Morgan Fox and makes the best keeper in the division third choice can just get tofuck as far as I'm concerned.

 

Jos out! 

This smacks of someone else's doing but not the managers. I shouldn't be too hasty in just blaming the manager for this farce of a football club. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Far from pathetic, but too circumspect for what we want to do Keeps making the same mistakes over and over again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to many on here we were going to be top by the time the first 4 ( easy win) games had gone , 2 games in and it already looks like it could be a hard season. Does anyone on here think that Jos will last the season or will DC hold on for too long like he did with CC ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Pathetic is this thread, not the manager.

Pathetic is both actually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Jos is a decent guy and could have walked. 

 

But no Joao? The only player we have with any vision, pace or flair.

 

Set up Fessi for his goal v Wigan.

 

This guy has no balls and no ability to play it anything other than safe

 

Safe we're fckd. We need to do better than safe.

 

th?id=OIP.zFgFhCjKqjtjWknVNVfo-QHaE7&pid=15.1&P=0&w=268&h=179

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no faith in Jos.

 

Playing Reach on the right of the midfield 3 was a poor choice, the amount of times he went down the wing and had to stop to bring it on to his left foot was just slowing the whole momentum down. Thankfully he's got great game awareness, but put him on the left of the midfield 3 and he will create a ton of chances. 

 

The whole team didn't look well gelled today and players clearly don't know their role. Even at corners we looked unorganised.

 

No way are they all fit enough either. Jos will be getting paid more than he ever has, he was out of work for 18 months too, he's done alright for himself so doesn't need any pity. He does need to improve the tactics though. 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

absolutely 0 point in complaining about the whether we should get rid of the manager or not, We can't even afford a loan signing never mind paying up Jos' 3 year contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

I have no faith in Jos.

 

Playing Reach on the right of the midfield 3 was a poor choice, the amount of times he went down the wing and had to stop to bring it on to his left foot was just slowing the whole momentum down. Thankfully he's got great game awareness, but put him on the left of the midfield 3 and he will create a ton of chances. 

 

The whole team didn't look well gelled today and players clearly don't know their role. Even at corners we looked unorganised.

 

No way are they all fit enough either. Jos will be getting paid more than he ever has, he was out of work for 18 months too, he's done alright for himself so doesn't need any pity. He does need to improve the tactics though. 

The fitness thing would be a sad indictment, given all the spouting off he did about fitness last season Tactics were supposed to be his strong point, so far I’m not impressed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Jos is a decent manager who has the bravery to make himself look a tail in the eyes of the fans. With Westwood all he has to do is say " it will be of benefit to the club if we can move Westwoods wages off our budget and to this end we will do all we can to move him on." On Thornley & Baker he has had them since last season neither has put a foot wrong, both should be featuring a lot more. Palmer, Pelupessy and Fox need to work much harder on their basic skill set if they wish to feature for us further down the road.   

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

I’m not a fan of Jos, but João was injured so not much else he could do

And we believe everything that comes out of our club these days do we ? 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Watto said:

And we believe everything that comes out of our club these days do we ? 

 

There would literally be zero reason to loan João out.

 

He’s crucial to us right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Well aside from the Joao thing

 

5-4-1 at home against a crap side! That first half was pathetic!

 

Negative tactics against a poor team that will struggle this season . Bizarre tactics to only play one up top at home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

 

There would literally be zero reason to loan João out.

 

He’s crucial to us right now.

I agree but we don't run this football club !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

 

Negative tactics against a poor team that will struggle this season . Bizarre tactics to only play one up top at home. 

We got a point, jos set out not to loose, hardly exiting for us but a loss would have killed the moral plus thonily and baker were poitives to take into the next game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:



Fletcher missed three absolute sitters today

If he'd have just bagged one of those we'd be sit with three points tonight

he also bottled 2 chances to get involved in 50-50 headers in their box.

 Unforgivable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really really really hope I am proved wrong but in years to come when we are compiling worst manager lists..Jos is going to be one of the first names suggested.

how the hell can this guy motivate players?

  • Agree 6
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dot said:

really really really hope I am proved wrong but in years to come when we are compiling worst manager lists..Jos is going to be one of the first names suggested.

how the hell can this guy motivate players?

with his outgoing personality and charisma, 

oh wait....:ph34r:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dot said:

really really really hope I am proved wrong but in years to come when we are compiling worst manager lists..Jos is going to be one of the first names suggested.

how the hell can this guy motivate players?

When dot has had enough then you know jos is poor 

 

Not criticising you dot at all as your fairly patient with managers.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×