What’s happened to our away support?

2 hours ago, Watson said:

How can you tell a cokehead from a drunk fan?  Genuine question.   Does Coke make you violent?  The strongest thing I've ever taken is one of your pies.

You can’t tell if someone is on coke.. but you can tell who is pissed.. so coke = more drink without looking pissed and a hard man attitude if there is any bother.. it’s rife at every ground up and down the country.. away days are long messy days for most fans.. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Why? 

B

6 hours ago, NormOwl said:

I had the misfortune to be near the back on a gang way and the amount of pills being dished out would have put boots to shame. 

That said not as annoying as a certain ex shareholders chairman slagging off every player going especially Dawson and Bannon

Pills ?

so 90’s , please tell me where you can still get them from ?

E’s and cctv killed football hooliganism over night !

6 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

There was one bloke stood there having a wee wee in a sink.  When it was pointed out to him that he was 6 foot away from numerous urinals and that kids had to wash their hands in that sink - he threatened to smash the blokes head in.

is that what coke does?  Or do we just have some reyt nobs following us at the mo?

That’s always happened, not saying it’s right but stop getting up your own arse ffs!

6 hours ago, GMOwl72 said:

Drugs, alcohol, people suffering depression and mental health issues all looking for football to give them some escape and enjoyment. When it doesn’t it is like a powder keg ready to go.

I don’t necessarily mean large numbers but a small co-hort is enough to spoil it for the majority.

Ffs!

4 hours ago, East coast owl said:

You can’t tell if someone is on coke.. but you can tell who is pissed.. so coke = more drink without looking pissed and a hard man attitude if there is any bother.. it’s rife at every ground up and down the country.. away days are long messy days for most fans.. 

Never noticed when ive been away lol

8 hours ago, NormOwl said:

I had the misfortune to be near the back on a gang way and the amount of pills being dished out would have put boots to shame. 

That said not as annoying as a certain ex shareholders chairman slagging off every player going especially Dawson and Bannon

Taking drugs to watch Wedneday ?

Probably the best thing to do watching that shower.

Seriously though why go to the game at all ?

20 minutes ago, Watto said:

Taking drugs to watch Wedneday ?

Probably the best thing to do watching that shower.

Seriously though why go to the game at all ?

You never seen Apocalypse Now ? Acid at away games man, it's the only way :stuwinky:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Bark1062 said:

What’s all this about taking sheite making you violent, I’m not saying it doesn’t but booze is one of worst triggers around For violence and making people edgy, 

I’m not condoning either by the way.

At the first game of the season people’s expectations are suddenly snatched away when it doesn’t go to plan, some just can’t handle the reality check.

Yes but to want to commit violence on a fellow fan is beyond frustration through unfulfilled expectations . I love to see passion in our support but good grief what the frig is up with those so called fans . WAWAW ? 

1 minute ago, bobness said:

After two season of being bored to death they've turned to coke. It does add up.

So taking drugs when we are losing is just like us old boys having a drink , drowning our sorrows ? . Never understand anyone getting off their head on booze before a game,  so taking drugs well it’s shocking actually hope I never bump into a coked up lunatic at a game 

9 hours ago, shandypants said:

I’ve noticed over the past decade that our away support appears to be less patient, less supportive and really fractured. 

I saw fans arguing with each other about various things all over the place yesterday - which is commonplace now; some fans going ballistic at certain players for the slightest mistake - commonplace; and the atmosphere, singing and encouragement going from supreme to non-existent when we went behind - again commonplace. 

It it was never brilliant all the time before but we as away fans can be bloody inpatient and fractious at times now. 

We we need to change. 

Sounds awful. But, about a decade ago I sat next to one of our fans at QPR who was giving Owusu some horrible racist abuse. And there was a black Wednesday fan sitting in front of me who could obviously hear every filthy word. 

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So taking drugs when we are losing is just like us old boys having a drink , drowning our sorrows ? . Never understand anyone getting off their head on booze before a game,  so taking drugs well it’s shocking actually hope I never bump into a coked up lunatic at a game 

Didn't think I needed to include a disclaimer, but...

Image result for drugs are bad mkay gif

• Haha 1