Back in Cack - so what do we do about it?

16 minutes ago, mike312 said:

I think Westwood will go and so will Fletcher and that might allow us to get to a one in one out situation.

Fletcher isn’t going anywhere with those wages. He could go out on loan but we would still have to a % of them like we have done with Rhodes....

53 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

The bigger picture is convincing the Chairman to change his ways or get help.

The alternative doesn't bare thinking about, as I believe he could take the club under or damage us for decades.

Once the POTD drys up he will certainly be in the mire. Very little cash flow except from away supporters. The finacial situation is obviously dire and selling a couple of the crown jewels is the lest of our worries. I dont think we have any chance of bringing in'dross' loans let alone half decent ones. Thats why Jos blooding the young uns, no alternative yet theres still loads on here giving Jos stick. Extremely blinkered fans. 

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

We've got Hutch and Kieren Lee who can play at the back, so that's a start.

The question is how do we address FFP?

We could sell Nando, say, which although unappealing might save us from the drop if we can sign players on loan.

Another alternative is for the fans to raise cash ... on the understanding that Chansiri brings someone in who knows football.

Say what you like about Roeder, but I bet some of these pie cans wouldn't be here had he remained in post.

How's about ST holders paying a £10 surcharge, ditto pay-on-the-day wallahs?

Unpopular, but do we want to waste the cash already invested completely?

We're at a crossroads.

If we go down, God only knows what will happen.

Calm down, it's the 1st friggin game.

26 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

According to RS it wouldn't make much difference if they left 

Referring to the financial or actual playing situation. There is a distinct difference

We could sell Nando, say, which although unappealing might save us from the drop if we can sign players on loan.

Another alternative is for the fans to raise cash ... on the understanding that Chansiri brings someone in who knows football.

Say what you like about Roeder, but I bet some of these pie cans wouldn't be here had he remained in post.

We're at a crossroads.

We are doomed, doomed I tell thee.

If only there were another 135 points to fight for.

18 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Once the POTD drys up he will certainly be in the mire. Very little cash flow except from away supporters. The finacial situation is obviously dire and selling a couple of the crown jewels is the lest of our worries. I dont think we have any chance of bringing in'dross' loans let alone half decent ones. Thats why Jos blooding the young uns, no alternative yet theres still loads on here giving Jos stick. Extremely blinkered fans. 

To be fair there is still the usual loons backing the Chairmans performance, so what hope has poor old Jos got of getting a fair deal.

Still stand by my view that there at least 4 posters employed by somebody to back the Chairmans incompetence and stifle debate on here.

20 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

To be fair there is still the usual loons backing the Chairmans performance, so what hope has poor old Jos got of getting a fair deal.

Still stand by my view that there at least 4 posters employed by somebody to back the Chairmans incompetence and stifle debate on here.

Don’t be ridiculous, take that tin hat off and back our wonderful Chairman to the hilt you heretic

12 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Don’t be ridiculous, take that tin hat off and back our wonderful Chairman to the hilt you heretic

No offence but your comedy trolling is a bit boring now. I mean that constructively in the hope you will evolve your style.

I apologise for any offence this causes.

We're at a crossroads.

Would think good players like FF will be looking to leave. No fun in a mid table season at best when your team cant sign anyone.

1 hour ago, Vic Flange said:

So what do we do about it? 

In a nutshell pray and hope there are at least 3 teams worse than us.

We have got ourselves in to an embargo situation by spunking money on a striker we didn't need. If it had been on a decent central defender we could now rely on I could have understood it but it was on Rhodes who doesn't even play for us now.

We are deep doo doo and worse than last season. If anyone does not see that then get to specsavers. 

Cant just blame it on the Rhodes signing . Abdi , Fletcher , Jones . All signed on big wages and big contracts ,and none have contributed anything to the team. 

23 minutes ago, A12owl said:

With Gin?

Possibly and maybe a drop of beer, wine, vodka, and Bacardi and I bet I still feel ever so slightly agitated about the direction of travel.

Westwood going is certainly no upliftng experience. Left with a lightweight defence and goalkeepers of inexperience, likely to wilt under the pressure heading their way.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Has westwood deffo gone?

Maybe a good result on the bank tomorrow might help uplift your soul ?

lol

Looking that way. Not that I think he wants to leave necessarily.

My guess is still Southampton by the way.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If we get a few quid for Westwood will there be any cash available for purchases or loans? 

The story changes daily.

Who knows but apparently we could sell a few and we still couldn't. 

Basically it's as clear as mud. 

Unless we get it from the horses mouth, we don't know.