FF, vid showing incident.

I was there and FF was punched or shoved over whilst trying to latch onto Bannan's break. To be fair FF got up and carried on, before looking for revenge. And then it cracked off.

This is from one of those youtube bloggy things . Forward to 7 mins.

7:07. Ref is looking straight at their centre half punching FF in the back of the head and knocking him over. Not going to condone his kung fu manouvre afterwards but once again trouble kicking off because referees seem to have a blind spot with FF being assaulted in games. Immediately red card their defender and there's no issue

• Thanks 3

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Did the person who filmed it do it accidentally? Like left his video running on his phone and not realised he'd not turned it off??

Ive got motion sickness watching that

6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I would think there centre half has more to worry about than FF having seen that.

The bloodclaat

This. Forestieri gets smashed in the back of the head by the centre half, then goes in for revenge, with the centre half reacting like a f*cking nutjob hitting Forestieri to the floor and booting everything in his sight as he walks down the tunnel.

It's exactly why Mansfield won't take it any further.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I cant see owt on that video really

Aye, it shows nothing really....

Except on 6 min 57, the centre half starts the argument with FF after he went down for a pen

7min 08 - same centre half pushes/punches FF to the ground in open play during a counter attack 

7 min 20 - another player shoves FF to the ground as the play is getting stopped for a bad tackle

7 min 26 - FF gets pushed to the floor AGAIN, during the break in play

Other than that, shows nowt :biggrin:

Edited by BRUCE LEE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I cant see owt on that video really

Me neither big fuss over nothing. 

Big question is why is the Mansfield manager allowed to walk on the pitch remove knife from the defenders hand hide it then sub him. lol

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Did the person who filmed it do it accidentally? Like left his video running on his phone and not realised he'd not turned it off??

Ive got motion sickness watching that

I was stood next to him at the match, kid about 7 years old didn’t put the camera down all match annoying as fizz. 

• Haha 2

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, swfcjack27 said:

I was stood next to him at the match, kid about 7 years old didn’t put the camera down all match annoying as fizz. 

I bet - looks like he was waving it around in your face half the time

And the person on the other side

16 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

You won't be taking swfcjack27 jnr to the match again then? 

• Haha 4

Be interesting to know the timeline as to when FF made his supposed racist remarks to the centre half who punched him, while nothing excuses being a racist, it would put it into a little bit of context if forestieri has said it after being punched in the back of the head while the ref watched, if he had done his job and sent their lad off it would have stopped the whole thing escalating.

Although in the interests of fairness if FF has already said something to him it would explain why he felt the need to punch him in back of the head off of the ball.