Nuhiu

Guest Arcadianrocket

1 minute ago, cookeh said:

Will you still love him come the end of November if he hasn't scored? WTF:

If he had scored thirty come November there would still be planks on here who would be doubting him.

Guest Arcadianrocket

Don't know why people are doubting he can score 20 goals in this league. Far worse strikers have scored 20 plus goals in this league within the past 5 years.

He finished last season on absolute fire - not just scoring but his all round contribution to the team was first class.

Has he been signed last season and no one knew who he was, we would all be proclaiming him to be the best striker we have had in years - this next 12 months I believe he comes of age.

And of course all this trimming down and looking fitter has got nowt to do with being his last Season with us and looking for a new contract and any one saying such things

would be completely wrong.

• Haha 1

He’s looking very lean in the training photos. Let’s just hope it’s not to the detriment of his strength. 

I don’t see why he can’t finish with over 15 next season. He was beast towards the end of last. And it’s not what he solely about either. He brings other people into play and helps with others goals. Will be a big asset to the team next season and it’s his shirt to lose....he won’t give it up easily. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 hour ago, daleblue said:

And of course all this trimming down and looking fitter has got nowt to do with being his last Season with us and looking for a new contract and any one saying such things

would be completely wrong.

Indeed it's not and yes they would.

I’m sorry to be the party pooper but I don’t rate him one bit, don’t get me wrong I’d love him to prove me wrong which he did in part at the end of last season, don’t see how any owl would want to see one of our players fail.

if we have any ambition though then AN wouldn’t even make the bench, I hope the fans maintain the love for him if he doesn’t deliver this season