Nuhiu

Guest Arcadianrocket

Much better than your Palmer post!! Let’s give everyone a chance. Agree about Nuhiu, I’d love to see a 20 goal season from him and I’m sure everyone would. If he was 12” shorter he’d be worth a fortune....go figure.

Guest The Claw
15 hours ago, cookeh said:

Will you still love him come the end of November if he hasn't scored? WTF:

yep im a Wednesdayite

14 hours ago, thekimmyowl said:

I’m sorry to be the party pooper but I don’t rate him one bit, don’t get me wrong I’d love him to prove me wrong which he did in part at the end of last season, don’t see how any owl would want to see one of our players fail.

if we have any ambition though then AN wouldn’t even make the bench, I hope the fans maintain the love for him if he doesn’t deliver this season 

Talking rubbish doesn’t make you a party pooper so don’t worry 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
15 hours ago, thekimmyowl said:

I’m sorry to be the party pooper but I don’t rate him one bit, don’t get me wrong I’d love him to prove me wrong which he did in part at the end of last season, don’t see how any owl would want to see one of our players fail.

if we have any ambition though then AN wouldn’t even make the bench, I hope the fans maintain the love for him if he doesn’t deliver this season 

I'm sure they'll maintain the love if he continues with the work ethic and terrific performances that he consistently produced under Jos last season. No reason why he can't as it wasn't just a couple of matches flash in the pan.

2 hours ago, manicowl said:

I was thinking that too. I remember when someone genuinely suggested we should be trying to get Shinji Kagawa on loan.

What a madman! Butterfield was a much better choice!