Jordan Rhodes move from #SWFC to Norwich is OFF

2 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Probably yes otherwise he’d be a canary 

Not necessarily mate. We don’t know why it’s broke down. Could be due to the payment to us? Or maybe he is willing to take a pay cut but just not down to what Norwich have offered the first time. 

Nobody knows i guess. 

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Also had you in mind in my original post too ..

How unselfish am I? 

The gif that keeps on giving

if I can find one ......

I would hope you did :stuwinky:

3 hours ago, s73owl said:

Wasn't it schwarzenegger and "I'll be back?"

He was just copying General MaCarthur's famous quote "I'll be back" as the Americans were forced to withdraw from the Philippines in the face of the Japanese onslaught during the early stages of the war in the pacific.

He did lead the American armed forces in taking back the Philippines later in the war. Arnie was a plagiarist  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, np pontefract said:

I don't want Jordan Rhodes playing for any other team. 

Unlike many of our fickle fans, I've not given up on this proven goalscorer .

How many of his 55 appearances for us has he played well in or shown the kind of skill and instinct that would justify your faith? He doesn't win many headers, can't hold the ball up, is painfully slow, can't run at defenders, loses the ball too often and misses too many of the chances that come his way. He's sixth in line in his position at the moment (and he's only that high because Winnall is injured). And financially, he is one of the best options for us to get some leeway under P & S rules.

4 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

How many of his 55 appearances for us has he played well in or shown the kind of skill and instinct that would justify your faith? He doesn't win many headers, can't hold the ball up, is painfully slow, can't run at defenders, loses the ball too often and misses too many of the chances that come his way. He's sixth in line in his position at the moment (and he's only that high because Winnall is injured). And financially, he is one of the best options for us to get some leeway under P & S rules.

Yeah Rhodes's attempts on goal used to hit the back of the net. Now we are lucky if they don't hit us.

3 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

I have to agree, if we can move him on with minimal damage it will be one of the greatest bullet dodges of all time...I get buyers remorse if I chose the wrong sauce option in Subway...I can't imagine how this feels. 

giphy (1).gif

Edited by Morepork