OITP was one of the best days ever.

I must confess it's things like this that make it for me.

Heard some absolute brilliant stories like above and I enjoyed today a lot too, with my son who is an Owl, and my wife and two girls who are blades - all of us really enjoyed the day.

• Like 1

Guest Theboylangers

What a tremendous effort from all involved. 

This is why we are truly a family club. 

3 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Can't agree more. I took the grandson to the VIP breakfast and it was just fantastic. The players were very open and agreed to every request. It made his 5th birthday very special. He even had a poo in Adam Reaches toilet

Gonna have to stop you there mate.

What?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Quite a day for my son.

Played footy with Atdhe, Westwood, Dawson and Lucas Joao(sp?) Scored a penalty and celebrated by having Atdhe lift him up above his head and set him up for a goal. Loads of pictures with the players taken too. 

Then he did a keepy uppy challenge on the Hallam FM stage thing and won a signed shirt that will be presented by his favourite player before a game. (68 he did, not bad for 11 years old) Even had the crowd singing his name. Well, a few blokes anyway. 

All that cost a quid. I don't care that the shirt wasn't available for him, he no longer cares. We'll buy one when they come out. 

He's still smiling. What a day. Don't think that will be forgotten for a long time. 

brilliant  lmc mate bet you are so proud of the lad

13 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Quite a day for my son.

Played footy with Atdhe, Westwood, Dawson and Lucas Joao(sp?) Scored a penalty and celebrated by having Atdhe lift him up above his head and set him up for a goal. Loads of pictures with the players taken too. 

Then he did a keepy uppy challenge on the Hallam FM stage thing and won a signed shirt that will be presented by his favourite player before a game. (68 he did, not bad for 11 years old) Even had the crowd singing his name. Well, a few blokes anyway. 

All that cost a quid. I don't care that the shirt wasn't available for him, he no longer cares. We'll buy one when they come out. 

He's still smiling. What a day. Don't think that will be forgotten for a long time. 

Its all very nice coming on here with your good news but please spare a thought for Gary.

#prayforgary

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Can't agree more. I took the grandson to the VIP breakfast and it was just fantastic. The players were very open and agreed to every request. It made his 5th birthday very special. He even had a poo in Adam Reaches toilet haha. He got a program and a vintage shirt signed by every player as well as photos. I can't stress how brilliant it actually was.

Then over to the park and he played a 20 minute game with Kieran Lee, Kieran Westwood, Jordan Thorniley and Morgan Fox. They were brilliant with all the Kids and got really into it. I'll tell you, seeing Lee take the ball off Westwood, looking up and passing to our Haz in the box to fire in the bottom corner is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. 

Then onto the smaller pitch to play with Adam Reach and Jack Hunt. He was absolutely star struck by Reach, his fave player.

Add in rides and ice-cream and yeah, best day ever. Topped off by a head rub from Mr Chansiri right at the end.

Well done Wednesday. Top drawer all the way.

received_2115863205323629.jpeg

Thought it was Jarmall Charlo. (If anyone even knows who that is) lol

Just now, latemodelchild said:

Aye he's not bad sometimes I suppose. He's now stressing about which player to chose to sign the shirt and present it to him. Oh to be 11 years old again eh mate? 

lol bless him and to right about being 11 again  my dream would  be to play in the same team as my lad but at 65 I don't think it will happen somehow lol