OITP was one of the best days ever.

3 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Quite a day for my son.

Played footy with Atdhe, Westwood, Dawson and Lucas Joao(sp?) Scored a penalty and celebrated by having Atdhe lift him up above his head and set him up for a goal. Loads of pictures with the players taken too. 

Then he did a keepy uppy challenge on the Hallam FM stage thing and won a signed shirt that will be presented by his favourite player before a game. (68 he did, not bad for 11 years old) Even had the crowd singing his name. Well, a few blokes anyway. 

All that cost a quid. I don't care that the shirt wasn't available for him, he no longer cares. We'll buy one when they come out. 

He's still smiling. What a day. Don't think that will be forgotten for a long time. 

Brilliant mate, this is what it's actually about, family day, and kids enjoying it

Can't wait to go next year. Returning home at the end of August after living here in the CzechRepublic for 8 years. Looking forward to getting some Wednesday time in, all my young daughter has been on about since we started planning the return.

Edited by Zlin Owl
  • Like 1

Not my sort of thing , but it’s a great idea by the club . Brilliant for anyone with young families etc. Nobody is more critical of the club than me, but how can it be possible to pick fault with this.? Any adult moaning about not being able to buy a bl00dy shirt needs a hobby ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Quite a day for my son.

Played footy with Atdhe, Westwood, Dawson and Lucas Joao(sp?) Scored a penalty and celebrated by having Atdhe lift him up above his head and set him up for a goal. Loads of pictures with the players taken too. 

Then he did a keepy uppy challenge on the Hallam FM stage thing and won a signed shirt that will be presented by his favourite player before a game. (68 he did, not bad for 11 years old) Even had the crowd singing his name. Well, a few blokes anyway. 

All that cost a quid. I don't care that the shirt wasn't available for him, he no longer cares. We'll buy one when they come out. 

He's still smiling. What a day. Don't think that will be forgotten for a long time. 

Really pleased for him mate

This is one of the things the club do very well

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

10 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Can't agree more. I took the grandson to the VIP breakfast and it was just fantastic. The players were very open and agreed to every request. It made his 5th birthday very special. He even had a poo in Adam Reaches toilet haha. He got a program and a vintage shirt signed by every player as well as photos. I can't stress how brilliant it actually was.

Then over to the park and he played a 20 minute game with Kieran Lee, Kieran Westwood, Jordan Thorniley and Morgan Fox. They were brilliant with all the Kids and got really into it. I'll tell you, seeing Lee take the ball off Westwood, looking up and passing to our Haz in the box to fire in the bottom corner is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. 

Then onto the smaller pitch to play with Adam Reach and Jack Hunt. He was absolutely star struck by Reach, his fave player.

Add in rides and ice-cream and yeah, best day ever. Topped off by a head rub from Mr Chansiri right at the end.

Well done Wednesday. Top drawer all the way.

received_2115863205323629.jpeg

Amazing stuff - well done all

Owlstalk Shop

Absolute quality,got to admit I was surprised how good this years was.

My son also played mini games with Hunt,Reach,Nuhiu,Joao,Forestieri,Dawson,Westwood and more. So good to see the players so relaxed just mooching about chatting to fans and having a kick about. Some top banter from Westwood,Joao and Atdhe. Some great stuff there too my two year old loved the fun fair.

despite the kit stuff it was a very well organised and enjoyable day and have to admit I was a little jealous of my lad getting to play with his (my) heroes!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Quite a day for my son.

Cant have been a good day. Neil is outraged about the shirt....

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Can't agree more. I took the grandson to the VIP breakfast and it was just fantastic. The players were very open and agreed to every request. It made his 5th birthday very special. He even had a poo in Adam Reaches toilet haha. He got a program and a vintage shirt signed by every player as well as photos. I can't stress how brilliant it actually was.

Then over to the park and he played a 20 minute game with Kieran Lee, Kieran Westwood, Jordan Thorniley and Morgan Fox. They were brilliant with all the Kids and got really into it. I'll tell you, seeing Lee take the ball off Westwood, looking up and passing to our Haz in the box to fire in the bottom corner is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. 

Then onto the smaller pitch to play with Adam Reach and Jack Hunt. He was absolutely star struck by Reach, his fave player.

Add in rides and ice-cream and yeah, best day ever. Topped off by a head rub from Mr Chansiri right at the end.

Well done Wednesday. Top drawer all the way.

received_2115863205323629.jpeg

Brilliant from the club today. Really just.. well it's just excellent to see young kids meeting their heroes and really connecting with the club. Brilliant.

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Walked through OITP today and stumbled upon Morgan Fox playing some golf type game

Thought I'd had some bad marmite or summat and was tripping off my face

But no

It really WAS Morgan Fox playing golf

You dont' see THAT every day

one day he might learn to play football