#SHIRTGATE

Just now, dnhc said:

can some please tell me the dividing line that a fan must cross to become a truefan? are the halo's from the megastore?

If you have to ask, you arent one.

You'll know you are, when you get a warm superior feeling and you utter the words 'I can still afford it, so I'm alright and don't see a problem '.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Batman said:

Did CardiffOwl06 plan today's launch?

. Stock some kits

. Infant's sizes

. Women's sizes

????????????

ProFit

Joke for long term Owlstalkers.

lol

does he still frequent Owlstalk?

6 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Also, if you're overweight, you shouldn't get free healthcare on the NHS.

Whys that then ?

Im overweight ive worked 40 years paying National Insurance i haven't used an Hospital in over 20 years and last visited my Doctor about 5/6 years ago i reckon im in credit 

Do you have kids if so were your kids delivered by the NHS ? if so then you sir/madam have cost the NHS much more than i have 

My healthcare isn't free i pay via my NI contributions

Edited by Lawrie Madden
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Whys that then ?

Im overweight ive worked 40 years paying National Insurance i haven't used an Hospital in over 20 years and last visited my Doctor about 5/6 years ago i reckon im in credit 

Do you have kids if so were your kids delivered by the NHS ? if so then you sir/madam have cost the NHS much more than i have 

6 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Also, if you're overweight, you shouldn't get free healthcare on the NHS.

The fair solution would be fatties pay double.

13 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

The fair solution would be fatties pay double.

Well ill pay treble for all the healthcare ive used in the last 6 years if you pay double for the same time period and i get a rebate of all my NI contributions for that time period because my bill is zero .................... whats yours ?

Edited by Lawrie Madden

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Whys that then ?

Great post.To say that anyone who is slightly overweight like yourself and me and should not be able to recieve free healthcare on the NHS is basically undermining it.Also i do have a long term Heart Condition of which i'm taking 3 course of drugs to help regulate it.:tango:

Well ill pay treble for all the healthcare ive used in the last 6 years if you pay double for the same time period and i get a rebate of all my NI contributions for that time period because my bill is zero .................... whats yours ?

You do realise that you're making a case for American style health insurance?

Mine is zero too as it stands but they should probably pay a bit more extra council tax too while I'm thinking about it for the extra wear and tear on the pavements and food wrappers in bins.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You do realise that you're making a case for American style health insurance?

No im not im just highlighting what a couple of tails the two that brought it up are 

I don't mind paying my NI and not using the NHS as even overweight im in excellent health and like any other citizen i expect if i need the NHS in the future i get to use it in exactly the same way as every other citizen and not be judged by arseholes who haven't a clue what they are talking about 

5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Mine is zero too as it stands but they should probably pay a bit more extra council tax too while I'm thinking about it for the extra wear and tear on the pavements and food wrappers in bins.

No Kids ?

I don't have kids so my Taxes should be reduced too why should i pay towards educating everyone elses kids 

Except of course thats as big a load of boll ox as your stupid statements