#SHIRTGATE

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Right,well in that case,reyt funny that fella,got anymore 

Glad you enjoyed it....it’s free as well.

Seriously cannot see any disrespect in there other than to NASA. But if I offended you I apologise no disrespect intended.

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I await fans applauding when the club launches the 'real REAL kits' next year for £150 as a third option

Posted in another thread... I'll do so again in here, hope you'll forgive me:

"At the moment I'm viewing the situation like this: Imagine there's a jewelers that release a new silver watch every year. Every couple of years you treat yourself to a new one (because you're an obscene capitalist with no concept of the value of watches), and you're OK with it, even if the design sometimes changes. Then one year, the jewelers release two new watches... one silver and one gold. The silver one isn't suddenly devalued because the gold one exists... the silver one isn't some cheap knockoff... it's just a silver watch. And yeah it isn't quite as flashy as the gold one... but it's done you good. If you've got the cash, maybe you'll try the gold. Most I'd imagine would stick with their silver watch."

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Posted in another thread... I'll do so again in here, hope you'll forgive me:

"At the moment I'm viewing the situation like this: Imagine there's a jewelers that release a new silver watch every year. Every couple of years you treat yourself to a new one (because you're an obscene capitalist with no concept of the value of watches), and you're OK with it, even if the design sometimes changes. Then one year, the jewelers release two new watches... one silver and one gold. The silver one isn't suddenly devalued because the gold one exists... the silver one isn't some cheap knockoff... it's just a silver watch. And yeah it isn't quite as flashy as the gold one... but it's done you good. If you've got the cash, maybe you'll try the gold. Most I'd imagine would stick with their silver watch."

What if they were yoghurts tho?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Rationale applies to any product and you know it. You're just trying to deflect the analogy because you know it's logical. 

Have a good day in the park dude, the sun shineth. 

I'm gonna get me bald heeed burnt - I can just tell

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hillsborough Mole
8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

You should be careful or DC will nick your neg button again....

:duntmatter:

Neils changed his mobile number