#SHIRTGATE

Prior to the world cup I ordered two shirts from a store on DHgate for an event at our work. They cost £22 delivered and the quality is absolutely bang on.

£59/99 for a shirt is scandalous. Prices IMHO should be £40 quid for adults and £20 for kids. If you must sell the pro version then £60 quid might be acceptable

SWFC had an opportunity to do something different but alas have simply followed the industry and in turn alienate fans again!!

It’s pretty obvious that they are selling the shirts that were supposed to be for the players because they have little else to sell. They have panicked and thought up this limited edition rubbish. That’s why there is so few  and it’s a one off price. They will now just order some more for the players and you won’t see these more expensive shirts again once the proper delivery arrives ... just my opinion

12 minutes ago, onefurlongout said:

Prior to the world cup I ordered two shirts from a store on DHgate for an event at our work. They cost £22 delivered and the quality is absolutely bang on.

£59/99 for a shirt is scandalous. Prices IMHO should be £40 quid for adults and £20 for kids. If you must sell the pro version then £60 quid might be acceptable

SWFC had an opportunity to do something different but alas have simply followed the industry and in turn alienate fans again!!

Shane they haven't followed the industry.

They might be cheaper!

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just trying to understand what’s going on

but... how do YOU of all people not know? 

also what is going on? 

£99 for real? 

that's like 2 million in US dollars.

Edited by pachyderm

5 minutes ago, elvin parsnip said:

It’s pretty obvious that they are selling the shirts that were supposed to be for the players because they have little else to sell. They have panicked and thought up this limited edition rubbish. That’s why there is so few  and it’s a one off price. They will now just order some more for the players and you won’t see these more expensive shirts again once the proper delivery arrives ... just my opinion

You'd give this fella a proper run for his money lol

UPXQUFwk_400x400.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

The shirts should be priced by size. Fat sizes should be more expensive due to extra material costs.

I've always said that, clothes and shoes should be more expensive according to size, and this coming from a fatty (with size 11 feet) :ghoulguy:

Edited by s73owl

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

In today’s PC world, you’d get done for discrimination!

Would it be discrimination if we said shirts for midg erm little people were 15 quid?