The future captain of #SWFC

Guest Arcadianrocket

Don't have to do much these days to get in the good books of some fans. Pose with a bit of passion, celebrate a goal with passion, and you should be captain.

3 minutes ago, Arcadianrocket said:

Don't have to do much these days to get in the good books of some fans. Pose with a bit of passion, celebrate a goal with passion, and you should be captain.

Ah but you're (incorrectly) assuming that's why I've said he should/could be the future captain of Wednesday

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Arcadianrocket said:

You also have to put the effort in, give your best, play with intention, follow the manages instructions, take one for the team, back your teammates up, tackle with skill and passion, failing that foul with passion, and love the game.

12 hours ago, Arcadianrocket said:

You also have to command the respect of your peers, be hard-working and professional, have some charisma/personality in the dressing room and be knocking around the first team.

Give it 12 months rocket, you'll have been refueled and caught up with the rest of us. This year Joey Pelupessy is gonna show why he should be captain... and I'm willing to bet from 2019/2020 he will be

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

My first question, and one which I don't know the answer to, would be how good is his English?

He's Dutch. 

Generally speaking, they speak better English than most English people. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Haha 4

He's not captain material yet...but a few years down the line I could see it. 

You can tell he's a good character to have in the dressing room and, despite a few limitations playing wise, gives his an absolute all in every game. 

Have to say I thought he got better and better as the season progressed. Having Bannan alongside him clearly helped.