Back to training early

4 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Let me ask ask you a simple question (and I will keep it simple for your benefit)...do you think CC ruined/nearly ruined Nuhiu??

I suppose what I’m getting at is, the situation was very similar yet a new manager comes him, gets him fit and playing and the proof is in the pudding!! No different in my opinion...CC managed one or two players extremely poorly because their face didn’t fit!! 

Jos got Nuhiu fit and playing because him and Joao were the only two available other than Rhodes who couldn't hit a cowas ar5e with a banjo at that time.

5 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Oh god...did you just read my one post n think “I will have a pop at this one”? Plus please show me where I said mcgugan is a world beater?? All I said was that had we kept him fit and in the right frame of mind he would have been more useful this season than jones and some of the other dross that has played throughout the injury crisis.

When Mcgugan left he hadn't played any sort of football in nearly 12 months, how can he go from not playing and been unfit to been a superstar in the space of 24hrs, at any level? Professional football even at league 1 level requires match fitness and game time etc.... Not to mention what his mental state would have been like!!

Not wanting to have a pop at anyone but I find it bizarre how some of you still defend McGugan. You use the word 'professional' but sadly he's never bought into that and was content to just take the money (that was his choice and I don't criticise him for that) rather than think about his career.

He had a chance to play for us in a no10 role but didn't want to.

6 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Let me ask ask you a simple question (and I will keep it simple for your benefit)...do you think CC ruined/nearly ruined Nuhiu??

I suppose what I’m getting at is, the situation was very similar yet a new manager comes him, gets him fit and playing and the proof is in the pudding!! No different in my opinion...CC managed one or two players extremely poorly because their face didn’t fit!! 

How do you know Carlos managed these players poorly? Were you party to these dealings?  What was said?  Who said it? When was it said?  Is it a possibility that the players reacted poorly to Carlos's suggestions?    

3 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Jos got Nuhiu fit and playing because him and Joao were the only two available other than Rhodes who couldn't hit a cowas ar5e with a banjo at that time.

Kind of irrelevant to the point made pal...the point was that Carlos mismanaged players and mcgugan was no exception.

1 hour ago, Watson said:

How do you know Carlos managed these players poorly? Were you party to these dealings?  What was said?  Who said it? When was it said?  Is it a possibility that the players reacted poorly to Carlos's suggestions?    

Come on mate...pretty obvious don’t you think? 

Doesn't really need need a silly “*** for tat” debate over a keyboard/phone. 

11 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Kind of irrelevant to the point made pal...the point was that Carlos mismanaged players and mcgugan was no exception.

Of course it’s relevant and I’m afraid there’s only one person responsible for McGugans demise as a footballer and he sees that person whenever he looks in a mirror. He was the same at Forest, Watford and Northampto. I’m no fan of Carlos but to blame him for McGugan is a joke. He said he couldn’t play after his wife had a baby yet Billy Blunt played after his kid died FFS.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Nuhiu isn't a T. W. A. T. MCgugan is. A cocky one who thinks he is ten men. Similar to you I guess?(when you have a keyboard!) 

For some reason you seem to think that I am defending Carlos. Tell me where I have said this? 

3 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Nuhiu isn't a T. W. A. T. MCgugan is. A cocky one who thinks he is ten men. Similar to you I guess?(when you have a keyboard!) 

For some reason you seem to think that I am defending Carlos. Tell me where I have said this? 

No keyboard required!! 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Without a doubt YES