Back to training early

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Hell of a five a side team.

Yeah but I think our lads could give them a game if they don't break down again.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

37 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Found this on Twitter. Seems the forever injured from last season are back already and raring to go. This was taken on Monday. 

IMG_20180620_191316.thumb.jpg.98a8b02a31263e423cef8828fbb08073.jpg

Why is KL there?  The 'experts' on here keep telling me he's had to retire.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

Nice to see Lee there. Too much to have hoped to see Abdi I guess.

think he is on 30-35k a week, mcgugan was on appx 18k a week both seem happy to pick up there massive wages without busting a gut to get fit and play, if I was earning that much id be embarrassed that im ripping supporters off and the club and id be sweating blood and smashing the managers door  down to play . 

3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

think he is on 30-35k a week, mcgugan was on appx 18k a week both seem happy to pick up there massive wages without busting a gut to get fit and play, if I was earning that much id be embarrassed that im ripping supporters off and the club and id be sweating blood and smashing the managers door  down to play . 

Made up numbers.

1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

Made up numbers.

not made up mcgugan was on 18k a week , abdi is more a guess ,but considering he came from a premier league team id say 30-35k a week is quite likely .some clubs are very open about there wages etc, we clearly are not 

13 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

How do you know Abdi and wasn't banging on the manager's door?

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
21 minutes ago, Watson said:

How do you know Abdi and wasn't banging on the manager's door?

Rumour is he did but he broke his wrist doing it.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

37 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Fed up of hearing about abdi...nothing we can do about it!!

Are you sure McGugan was happy not playing despite been fit and eligible? 

24 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Fed up of hearing about abdi...nothing we can do about it!!

Are you sure McGugan was happy not playing despite been fit and eligible? 

who knows ,but just hear the rumours like everyone else, its a shame about him as it looks like mcgugan is finished at 29 getting released by Northampton in January answers the question me thinks. and yes theres nowt we can do about abdi jones etc etc 1 man is to blame for all these disaster signings his name is carlos. the club will just have to pay these players for doing nothing until they all leave which will be another 2 years