Bookies slash odds on Forestieri going

Guest wilyfox
3 hours ago, trev said:

If Fulham don't go up then both sessegnon and cairney will leave for big money, Fredericks too.

They will have shed loads to spend and will be cherry picking the championships best players. 

London club with loads of money, good manager and very good chance of promotion. They are no doubt an attractive club for players.

But, the above also works for us as we can ask what we like for Fernando. 20 million plus is actually realistic and would sort our ffp problems.

Still would rather sell my wife than Wednesday sell FF though.

Not to a rival. 

6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Not to a rival. 

If fulham dont go up again I can see someone coming in for their manager along with some of their best players .

FF is still under contract here so we dont really need to sell unless its for silly money.

Guest charmer

Foresteri will leave Wednesday. And who can blame him?. The guy is a very good footballer and should be playing in the Premiership. If Wednesday were likely to go up next season he might contemplate staying but let’s get real here. In twelve months time we will be lamenting on another waste of a season where the team just weren’t good enough. Sad though this is it is very true. Foresteri will be gone by the start of the new season. Nailed on. 

3 hours ago, Tank_owl said:

No chance him going to Leeds.

ifFulham get promoted I can see FF fancying that (and possibly more importantly his missus would), I could see that scenario leading to him leaving but we would want £20m no danger, particularly given the length of his current contract etc. However, wasn't it the same manager at Watford that let him go or have I got my wires crossed.

i wouldn't want FFto leave but for the right offer with a selection of good additions coming in it might be the right thing. Particularly if Jos is thinking two big lads up top with Hooper/ FF playing in behind.

He made 26 appearances in their promotion season when Jakanovic was their manager, think he was shown the door before they sold him to us. Didn't they bid for him summer of 2016 something like 14 million and we rejected it? If anything I agree with you his valuation is now closer to 20 rather than 15, personally I do not think we can afford to loose him but I fear that if a bid came in for him it would definitely unsettle him or his family, but the fact remains he signed a contract and as a club we are entitled to keep him if an offer is not made that matches our valuation. Just another thought I wonder if he has a buy out clause in this new contract? 

Thank god the window closes earlier this coming season so we know where we stand. 

Guest charmer
Just now, Watson said:

Rumour in Rotherham is that if they win promotion that they will make a bid for him.

Must be true I heard it in The Joker. 

If the price is right they are welcome to him. 

11 minutes ago, matt_johno43 said:

He made 26 appearances in their promotion season when Jakanovic was their manager, think he was shown the door before they sold him to us. Didn't they bid for him summer of 2016 something like 14 million and we rejected it? If anything I agree with you his valuation is now closer to 20 rather than 15, personally I do not think we can afford to loose him but I fear that if a bid came in for him it would definitely unsettle him or his family, but the fact remains he signed a contract and as a club we are entitled to keep him if an offer is not made that matches our valuation. Just another thought I wonder if he has a buy out clause in this new contract? 

Thank god the window closes earlier this coming season so we know where we stand. 

Jokanovic wasn't a big fan of Forestieri - he used FF sparingly and was never a regular under him at Watford

11 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I’m not worried. I don’t think he will leave unless we get a silly offer of £20m and that won’t happen.

Chansiri will not sell his prized asset.

I agree, but how much are Fulham looking at for Sessingnon and Cairney?

1 hour ago, scram said:

Jokanovic wasn't a big fan of Forestieri - he used FF sparingly and was never a regular under him at Watford

Was Forestieri overweight when he was at Watford?

The reason I ask, I remember him destroying us at Hillsborough, something like 4-1 if I remember right

I remember pointing him out to my son and saying that chubby fella is killing us

He probably just wore a baggy shirt and shorts way too big, but the image stuck with me

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

34 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Was Forestieri overweight when he was at Watford?

The reason I ask, I remember him destroying us at Hillsborough, something like 4-1 if I remember right

I remember pointing him out to my son and saying that chubby fella is killing us

He probably just wore a baggy shirt and shorts way too big, but the image stuck with me

No, definitely not overweight

Just couldn't get a regular spot in the team

• Like 1

2 hours ago, j17tjp said:

Wasn't he interested in Derby last season (when he didn't trav to Norwich) 

if they get promoted they could tempt him once more

Derby's derisory bid was nearly two years ago,THEY showed the interest,not fessi,besides we told em to f--k off.

On 13 May 2018 at 11:19, james o connor said:

If he goes he goes . We will replace him accordingly . I have confidence In the club to do what’s  best under this management 

After our transfer dealings over the past two years I do not share your confidence.