Bookies slash odds on Forestieri going

Guest Arcadianrocket

A topic like this is like when the media slag the England players off before a world cup. Just why.

33 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Who are the Yorkshire club? 

It’s Rotherham United, apparently they were going to offer us Richard Wood and half of Maltby in exchange but we told them to stuff it as we own most of Rotherham anyway.

Maltby is a pearl beyond price but ....

If the Yorkshire club is Udders it would make sense. If Fulham go up it would make sense. If Fulham stay down but sell Sessegnon it would make sense. 

And if the bid is north of 18 million, regretfully, it would make sense for us. We can’t spend 3 year stressing about FFP like Forest. 

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

Guest wilyfox

I would accept him going if it's to the premier league, but not to another championship club - nor would Chansiri, I suspect. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
13 minutes ago, james o connor said:

If he goes he goes . We will replace him accordingly . I have confidence In the club to do what’s  best under this management 

Yep. I'd like him to stay ideally but if the fee allowed us to strengthen in 2 or 3 other areas where we need it whilst easing FFP problems then it would make sense. The key is getting top dollar and reinvesting prudently.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

34 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I think we will sign 2 or 3 cheap young foreign players, like we did with Pelupessy

I also think we will be looking at loaning youngsters from the Premier

Trouble with that is Premier clubs only release them at the last minute

It's going to be a long summer 

Transfer window for prem clubs shuts much earlier this year. Before the season even starts - can’t remember the dates though.

43 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If someone's meets the club's valuation and this time last year I think we were looking for £18m which would be very good business.

Foresteri is the best attacking midfielder in the league but every player has a price. The different from the good clubs to the bad ones are those that sell the player and replace them with a player to make better or improve the club/team.

It's going to be an interesting summer I just hope we don't leave it till the last week to sign players like the last 3 years that has put us on the catch up every season

i honestly think IF we are going to consider selling ff, then it should be at Christmas, and ONLY IF our season isn't looking like promotion, then the teams in for him will be willing to pay big.

2 minutes ago, Standidno said:

I reckon we'll prob take around 10million. 

Buisness is buisness and and we need to balance the books unfortunately.

NO, stick around if the form he has been showing keeps up then we'll get more as others get wind of a possible sale, at £10m there'd be premier interest, and more than half the championship clubs too.

Not sure Hudds would want him after what Wagner said about team players and the discipline he requires of them. Don't get me wrong Nando is a hard worker and all that but not sure he isn't too much of a free spirit for the way Hudds play. Fulham on the other hand...  Hudds do need more attacking threat though. No way they can stink up the league again next season  and hope to survive putting 11 men behind the ball and clinging on for dear life...