Bookies slash odds on Forestieri going

If someone's meets the club's valuation and this time last year I think we were looking for £18m which would be very good business.

Foresteri is the best attacking midfielder in the league but every player has a price. The different from the good clubs to the bad ones are those that sell the player and replace them with a player to make better or improve the club/team.

It's going to be an interesting summer I just hope we don't leave it till the last week to sign players like the last 3 years that has put us on the catch up every season

Welp, Neil has found the thread to buy his bread for the day 

Interesting to see that Brum are the bookies' second favourite if you follow the link embedded in the tweet. My word can you imagine a player like Fernando Forestieri playing at a poxy club like Birmingham? lol 

Edited by StudentOwl
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

If someone's meets the club's valuation and this time last year I think we were looking for £18m which would be very good business.

Foresteri is the best attacking midfielder in the league but every player has a price. The different from the good clubs to the bad ones are those that sell the player and replace them with a player to make better or improve the club/team.

It's going to be an interesting summer I just hope we don't leave it till the last week to sign players like the last 3 years that has put us on the catch up every season

I think we will sign 2 or 3 cheap young foreign players, like we did with Pelupessy

I also think we will be looking at loaning youngsters from the Premier

Trouble with that is Premier clubs only release them at the last minute

It's going to be a long summer 

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

If he does become available I think people will be surprised at the size of the bids that come in, assuming there will be more than one interested club. He more or less guarantees you goals even though he's not an out and out striker. Players like him are like gold dust...

Yorkshire club can only be the dog botherers,  if we seriously want upwards of £15m there is no club in Yorkshire other than them who can afford it. Leeds owner has just bought the uk rights to la liga for the next 3 seasons and the previous deal was about £50m for 3 seasons so I can't see spending the transfer fee and wages that would be required to secure fessi. Including wages I'd expect a 4 year deal would set the buying club back north of £25m.