I'M SO EXCITED

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

They picked you? 

Clearly, you forgot to mention the two times I've scored against your teams at OT football tourneys (with you in defence I might add) :manager:

You've never mentioned this before. I don't think it happened

Just now, KivoOwl said:

You've never mentioned this before. I don't think it happened

Twice! 

I'd have played in this thing...but I didn't enter, didn't know it was even happening and managed to injure my quad muscle last Thursday. 

3 hours ago, Karl said:

Remember that, he was gutted.

Best thing I've ever done in football playing (and scoring twice!) in that St. Luke's game last year, well timed as I ruptured my ACL in September and will be lucky to play again for a good couple of years.

Pretty sure I set one of those up :ph34r: bad luck on the ACL injury, hope the recovery goes well!

16 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Just been picked to play in the SWFC Staff v Fans game on the hallowed turf next Wednesday.

Anyone else had en email and going to be on my team?

I'm 32 years old but currently like a kid on Christmas Eve at the minute - just cannot wait.

Only ever been on the pitch once - after the Wycombe game.

My lad is playing

Im playing pal, was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago and got the all clear at xmas. Taught me that life’s about making memories and would never have applied for owt like this before.

I’m 43 and just as excited, I have played and scored infront of the kop before but this time I’m going to enjoy and savour every moment.

Not sure I will get through the 90mins mind as did half hour for Dinnington O35s last week and that left me horizontal for 4 days 

• Like 3

On 06/04/2018 at 22:44, KivoOwl said:

Just been picked to play in the SWFC Staff v Fans game on the hallowed turf next Wednesday.

I'm 32 years old but currently like a kid on Christmas Eve at the minute - just cannot wait.

You've not thought this through Kivo. Who is going to do the Twitter updates? Enjoy it.

• Haha 1

On 06/04/2018 at 22:44, KivoOwl said:

Have a great day dude!