I'M SO EXCITED

9 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Just been picked to play in the SWFC Staff v Fans game on the hallowed turf next Wednesday.

Anyone else had en email and going to be on my team?

I'm 32 years old but currently like a kid on Christmas Eve at the minute - just cannot wait.

Only ever been on the pitch once - after the Wycombe game.

They picked you? 

Clearly, you forgot to mention the two times I've scored against your teams at OT football tourneys (with you in defence I might add) :manager:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Just been picked to play in the SWFC Staff v Fans game on the hallowed turf next Wednesday.

I'm 32 years old but currently like a kid on Christmas Eve at the minute - just cannot wait.

I am playing aswell mate. I’m exactly the same, can’t wait for it.

My lad is playing on the pitch too...not sure who’s more excited.

3 hours ago, Peake said:

I played last year in the St Luke's game. The pitch is huuuuuuuge. One of the lads pulled up after 10 mins lol

Remember that, he was gutted.

Best thing I've ever done in football playing (and scoring twice!) in that St. Luke's game last year, well timed as I ruptured my ACL in September and will be lucky to play again for a good couple of years.

13 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

No shame in that Kivo, just shows the opportunity is going to the right person who will fully appreciate it.

Good luck banging 6 in at the Kop end like I did though, including 2 from 35 yards! That was in the days when the pitch was a cabbage patch as well.

*granted there was no one trying to tackle me and no one in goal but it doesn't sound so impressive when those minor details are included.

Guest Manwithastick
12 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Explains a lot 

Yup. Your comment, despite only being 3 words, CONFIRMS a lot about you. 

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

They picked you? 

Clearly, you forgot to mention the two times I've scored against your teams at OT football tourneys (with you in defence I might add) :manager:

and the time he played for owls on line and scored the winner against owlstalk lol 

• Haha 1