Lawrenson hates us.

On football focus Mark Clements said it was a great day in the championship then Lawrenson said it wasn't at Hillsborough.. 

Maybe he just watched 1st half. 

Slagged us off v Swansea on telly too. Not sure why he's got beef wi us. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

On football focus Mark Clements said it was a great day in the championship then Lawrenson said it wasn't at Hillsborough.. 

Hes' a Preston fan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Maybe as a life long Preston fan he wasn't overly pleased with the result?

Probably the fact 96 Liverpool fans were killed at Hillsborough, he's a pr1ck of a man anyway .

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Owl999 said:

Probably the fact 96 Liverpool fans were killed at Hillsborough, he's a pr1ck of a man anyway .

Oh dear.

There are a few old has beens that don't like us and I don't get it.

It's not just pundits.    I think it's probably the fact that we are the bigger club in Sheffield and some see the pigs as a working mans underdog side.    A lot of people I know from Rotherham simply hate us because we are bigger with better history in Sheffield.   No other reason.    It's probably the same with the pundits.   

I mean, in my family there are some who come from Scunthorpe, and they still harp back to the day that Keegan ripped us apart for them and have nothing but vitriol towards Wednesday.   It's quite absurd.

2 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Will you get one of your other log ins to upvote this crap?

Lawrenson is a life long Preston fan, but yeah let's use the 96 as a way to point score. 

Pratt. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

It's a shame that a BBC production which explained that Liverpool fans consistently ran the gates before and after that day was deliberately and forever deleted.   It contained direct quotes from Liverpool fans who did this themselves.   

Yet it was deliberately deleted from the BBC archives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
5 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Isn't he a Preston native?

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

OT turns Mark Lawreson thread into point scoring exercise over the Hillsborough disaster. 

I think we've reached a new low. Congratulations to all those involved. 

You reach many lows.    Congratulations.   28k posts, i'm sure you are very proud.

edit, 44k.    wow !!

Edited by HubristicClapper

Ah soz, didn't know he was Preston fan. He often has a go at us though av noticed. 

Thinks he's funny although I do remember a comment about some winger being responsible for more crosses than pontius pilot. 

No need to be sorry, he was really uncomplimentary and clearly had done no homework on us with all his knowledge being quite old or incorrect.

He has some gripe, whatever it is.

• Thanks 1