Lawrenson hates us.

23 minutes ago, dnhc said:

despite the disgusting level of behaviour at the far end of the city over the last couple of decades or more, that lot seem to be teflon, whilst wednesday undoubtably have a bias against them. 

100% correct 

16 hours ago, Bark1062 said:

Well said mate......get sick of hearing/reading how we are the victims of some sort of media conspiracy.

If you can’t see the Liverpool loving media hate us then you’re either blind, naive or a blunt on the windup.

They rarely show us on terrestrial tv and when they do we have nobbo’s like Lawrenson spending the whole game making crap up and moaning about how ‘terrible’ he thinks we are.

We desperately need our own media team and channel like other big clubs have. I’m sick of hearing negative press about us all the time from so called neutral institutions.

On 31/03/2018 at 13:08, SiJ said:

Will you get one of your other log ins to upvote this crap?

Lawrenson is a life long Preston fan, but yeah let's use the 96 as a way to point score. 

Pratt. 

Why of course.

One of his other logins just so happens to be the only person to react negatively to your post, as well...

5ac0e57fe0ba1_ScreenShot2018-04-01at14_57_17.png.9ad53a6a76836fb45dea351122676095.png

2 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

If you can’t see the Liverpool loving media hate us then you’re either blind, naive or a blunt on the windup.

They rarely show us on terrestrial tv and when they do we have nobbo’s like Lawrenson spending the whole game making crap up and moaning about how ‘terrible’ he thinks we are.

We desperately need our own media team and channel like other big clubs have. I’m sick of hearing negative press about us all the time from so called neutral institutions.

I'm sorry but that is completely barking. Moon landing denial or 9/11 troofer level of barking. (Oh,  please don't tell us.. )

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Absolute Bollux.

For the record, great eyesight, streetwise Owl, deadly serious. :stuwinky:

• Haha 1