Lawrenson hates us.

10 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

On football focus Mark Clements said it was a great day in the championship then Lawrenson said it wasn't at Hillsborough.. 

Maybe he just watched 1st half. 

Slagged us off v Swansea on telly too. Not sure why he's got beef wi us. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

2 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

To do with Hillsborough, always been negative towards us. He’s shiiite anyway, if he was any good he’d be on Sky Sports. 

F00kin pr1ck. 

IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH HILLSBOROUGH. Like him or loathe him I have heard him be complimentary of us many times. HE IS A PRESTON FAN!

I don't mind Lawrenson - he's made a living by playing a character that's a bit mardy, grumpy and argumentative.

He's from a generation that, like me can't understand why foreign mangers, and some home-grown ones, see the FA Cup as a bit of a distraction.

His Swansea comments were understandable IMO, as the game ambled around at training ground pace in front of 8K,  which for a FA cup 5th round sums up what's happened to the competition.

18 minutes ago, hughdowdisgod said:

As much as I dislike the man, he's a Preston fan so is allowed to be disappointed but at least he mentioned the absurded stats from the Villa game during the Swansea game. 

Didn't what he say pretty much some up in lamans terms , wtf was the ref doing . From memory , which isn't good , he said something to the effect of the free kicks tally is totally out of the ordinary , other pundit dived straight in with a whining , what are you trying to say . Knowing full well he can't say what he thought about the ref and simply said , just saying it's out of the ordinary considering the average from both teams . 

His contributions during the Swansea match were laughable

Among other things he didn't know we'd got any injury problems in the squad

Just a little research before turning up for a job would go a long way

He's one of the reasons I record games so I can cut out input from inept pundits before and after games as well as half time

Just now, twolaptops said:

The sad scouser is best mates with "spit" the dog pundit

He's not even a Scouser.  He's BORN AND BRED PRESTON THROUGH AND THROUGH.  Been mentioned 20 times already.

And outside of Sheffield, noone gives a töss about us.  Why would they?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, S1Owl said:

On football focus Mark Clements said it was a great day in the championship then Lawrenson said it wasn't at Hillsborough.. 

Maybe he just watched 1st half. 

Slagged us off v Swansea on telly too. Not sure why he's got beef wi us. 

Been a mardy Bąstard ever since his moustache fell off. 

Chuckles.jpg

Edited by helmut_rooster

Some classically stupid posts in this thread as per about a tragedy that happened at Hillsborough. I feel genuinely sorry for how stupid some of you guys are. However, at least we got introduced to a new phrase;

24 minutes ago, cross owl said:

in lamans terms 

:laugh:

Tremendous.

Is this a car racing phrase? 

Edited by Adem Poric
  • Haha 1