LEEDS UNITED 1 - 2 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY - OMDT

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Not good enough but played 30 for Burnley in the Premier League next season, stop talking b0llox. Put the man in his proper position before you scapegoat him. Now Fox and Butterfield aren't playing Boyd is the unlucky one to get the wrath of the cavemen.

You're being WAY too sensitive

Boyd is being overrun today, hasn't got the pace to compete and is looking our weakness

We could concede because of him

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Not good enough but played 30 for Burnley in the Premier League next season, stop talking b0llox. Put the man in his proper position before you scapegoat him. Now Fox and Butterfield aren't playing Boyd is the unlucky one to get the wrath of the cavemen.

Have a look at what I've just quoted you in ... another thread...you steaming hypocrite.

WTF!?

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Boyd runs off pitch quicker for half time than he has done all game. 

After getting frustrated watching him last week to have it cancelled out by the goal, this week I’m counting how many times we lose possession passing it in front of him to run onto. 

Current count: 3

You all may scoff, but it distracts me from the shower of ....  I’m watching overall.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You're being WAY too sensitive

Boyd is being overrun today, hasn't got the pace to compete and is looking our weakness

We could concede because of him

He needs giving away FREE to Rotherham or someone like that

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Move Reach to LWB Baz in the middle and we win 

Yep concur.

Not just because it would strengthen down that side, but would love to see the magician on.

Replayed it on Ifollow and Hutch was offside when the kick was taken but that doesn't matter as it didn't go to him. I don't think he was clearly offside at all in the second phase and could easily have been level or even slightly behind Nuhiu or Lees  lol when he headed it and a fraction after it has been headed a Leeds player is definitely playing him onside. Marginal I think and we could have been robbed even.

Just seen pics above and it is possibly onside

Edited by the mighty wednesday
poor eyesight

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

consistently crap and uninterested all season.

May I remind you that he is a PROFESSIONAL footballer.... so should know how the games played etc.

He is our weak point

1 minute ago, little_orme said:

Clearly offside when the free kick was taken, but not so sure he's off when Lee's heads it forward

Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 15.53.07.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 15.54.23.png

Exactly. He looks like he's behind the man jumping with Lees, ergo onside. But we don't have the linesman's view, and that right knee might just be what he's called it on.

6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Btw... what he got up to at Burnley isnt

relevant to him playing for us today.

WTF!?

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Agree 100%

Baz on
Boyd off
Bit of a switch around and happy days

Just need to protect Hunt a bit too 

I wouldn’t mind Joey in RWB Hunt gets a lot of the ball but wastes it time after time 

• Like 1