STEERING GROUP - Official Matchday Thread

Strafford losing it and spread FUD. Surprise

I was one of his biggest supporters but any criticism of him resulted in him calling you a pig or one of the Care home crew. He's as relevent now as Amir Khan is in boxing. NEXT

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Jowl said:

Strafford losing it and spread FUD. Surprise

I was one of his biggest supporters but any criticism of him resulted in him calling you a pig or one of the Care home crew. He's as relevent now as Amir Khan is in boxing. NEXT

Does it make you feel good to hide behind a login and spew this kind of bile???

10 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You really think we are the only club where this is the case?

Can you care to explain what impact this is having?

Have you seen the performances this year?!?!?!?!

Seriously - the very definition of obstroculous (obstropolous)...... :)

The GH affair DOES actually make an impact on the manager picking the team, if only for the fact it takes an option off the table , from the bench, from the squad.

We have seen Clare come through and have several decent games, it leads me to believe that maybe Hirst could do the same.

That option is not available, and the option is not available because the Chairman has removed it..It impacts on the managers choice, at a time when we are having to use EVERY option available.

With a full squad available..yea it might be trifling...BUT

We are struggling like f.ookery at the minute 

I'd like to make on post on this thread offering nothing more than whole-hearted support and faith in certain posters who I can gaurantee are totally independent of any given 'faction' and register complete shock that they are being accused and sullied in such a way by someone who needs to take a long, hard look at himself and his conduct.

Absolute staggered that these kind of cheap, lazy and now out-dated associations are being made in order to build a defence.

sonofbert2, SiJ, Hirstyboywonder, Jowl quite frankly deserve better than this on an independent forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

I'd like to make on post on this thread offering nothing more than whole-hearted support and faith in certain posters who I can gaurantee are totally independent of any given 'faction' and register complete shock that they are being accused and sullied in such a way by someone who needs to take a long, hard look at himself and his conduct.

Absolute staggered that these kind of cheap, lazy and now out-dated associations are being made in order to build a defence.

sonofbert2, SiJ, Hirstyboywonder, Jowl quite frankly deserve better than this on an independent forum.

Sadly its the way the forum goes Arthur....

I suggest trying to read the post before you look who posted it...I try it...and always attempt to answer on its merits, or how I perceive them...If I don't agree calling 'em Blades, Cashley carson or even f.ookin' Jimmy Hoffa is pointless

I know who Sonofbert2 is, I know who Sij is, and I also know who Jowl is

I have Sij and Jowl as Facebook friends

Out of the 3, I've only met Sij, but I could point the other two out if we were all in the same room

I can confirm that all 3 have no other connection to the club other than being a supporter

To suggest anything different is laughable

• Thanks 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, Arthur Bach said:

I agree with your sentiments on this- people shouldn't be accused of being part of something that they're not or were not part of.

I do find your post a little ironic though, as you seem to have made comments towards me a long similar lines before. I've asked you on several occasions to back them up, but you've always just disappeared.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91
  • Haha 1

On 10/03/2018 at 07:04, OurDan said:

Same old same old b0llocks then. Nobody wanting to ask the tough questions. Like how did we get into the mess we have with players wages. Why we are singling 1 youth player because he’s not signing a contract when other youth players are playing. The whole point of these meetings are to find out what exactly is going wrong with the club. The answer about nobody complained when we got to Wembley is a load of nonsense too. Ask every Wednesday fan who went to Wembley what needed to happen that summer & they would have all said 4 players - a new CB, a big strong midfielder, pacey winger & a pacey striker. None of these have happened, even to this day now. Yet we are in financial crisis and nobody who attends these meetings seem bothered cause they can just keep piping off the chairman an pretend they’ve made it

You're one of those that shouts a lot but never doe's anything about it I can tell.

Go to the next one and ask but even then I bet you won't believe what's said.

12 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

You're one of those that shouts a lot but never doe's anything about it I can tell.

Go to the next one and ask but even then I bet you won't believe what's said.

You must be fit to burst now the new buttons gone. 

• Haha 4

Apologies - just sick of the constant bating based on the opposite of the facts from the same old small number of usernames.

I engaged with them all years ago and set out the facts (you know cause reasonable folk would normally modify their view when presented with the truth back up by facts), but they were not interested in the truth based on facts, that leaves the only logical explanation that they have a personal problem with me, the only people that fit that criterea associated with our club are the scumbags I forced out of our club and their friends and family.

For example quoting a news article where I was asked by a jounalist in an interview to condem the whole club, but defended the fans and the players and only blamed their board (as the interview in full which this article is written from actually shows).  That one misconstrued interview clearly is the reason that we were relegated that year, it had nowt to do with the caskateers blowing up the club halfway through my turnouround work, or even all the damage they had done in the years leading upto that point...... 

I am autistic, and my family paid a huge price for my involvment at our club, that mix does not afford me a sense of humour when getting baseless crap thrown at me by those same old usernames.

PS - I didn't lump HBW into that group hence carried on discussing with him.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's all chill out, stop with the namecalling, and get along ffs

I feel like a dad trying to watch Baywatch whilst his kids are squabbling over the rubik's cube

You could have bought them one each you mean bugger.lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Watson said:

It was just a suggestion nothing more.  I'm here to bring peace and goodwill.

I believe you...and I'm all for it... however there was 6 adults engaged in debate/conversation/discussion..even argument.

Why would that interaction be stunted?

WTF!?®