STEERING GROUP - Official Matchday Thread

26 minutes ago, Lee Strafford said:

You have been trolling me for nine years dude - it really is pathetic.....

He's only been registered on here for less than 8 years? How do you know who all these people are?

Just like back in the day, just because people don't agree with you it doesn't make them fudders or trolls. Calling people who you don't really get on with dude will never get old either..... 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He's only been registered on here for less than 8 years? How do you know who all these people are?

Just like back in the day, just because people don't agree with you it doesn't make them fudders or trolls. Calling people who you don't really get on with dude will never get old either..... 

Autistic memory, all of the logins used by Ben Alen and his  mentalist mate plus cashley and the caskateers are burnt into my brain due to the abuse. They are also a dead giveaway as the come up with the same garbage every time, all of which is completely unrepresentative of the truth and facts.

&

Why are you being so obstroculus?

3 minutes ago, Lee Strafford said:

Autistic memory, all of the logins used by Ben Alen and his  mentalist mate plus cashley and the caskateers are burnt into my brain due to the abuse. They are also a dead giveaway as the come up with the same garbage every time, all of which is completely unrepresentative of the truth and facts.

&

Not denying I had to look up what that meant and can't say I am much the wiser now!

Fair enough if you think that, I don't know him or the majority of users on here from Adam but I do remember you had me down as a trouble causer at one time.

1 minute ago, Lee Strafford said:

&

If I'm not one of that lot will you answer my very simple question?

I'm not and never was so crack on dude..

Any further evidence for your claim in relation to DC interfering in team matters and undermining the manager(s)?

6 minutes ago, Lee Strafford said:

Not denying I had to look up what that meant and can't say I am much the wiser now!

I think its when the framus intersects with ramistan approximately at the paternoster.

1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I think its when the framus intersects with ramistan approximately at the paternoster.

Paternoster Row? I used to get the ICO to away games from there sometimes back in the day! :ghoulguy:

Fair enough if you think that, I don't know him or the majority of users on here from Adam but I do remember you had me down as a trouble causer at one time.

Well I remember you being a pita back then taking daft positions on an argument just like tonight.... :)

Do you accept that the Mourinho and Ronaldo situation where their common agent relationship was establush while they were at seperate clubs is nothing compared to conflicts of interests being created while at the same club?

Just now, Lee Strafford said:

Well I remember you being a pita back then taking daft positions on an argument just like tonight.... :)

Do you accept that the Mourinho and Ronaldo situation where their common agent relationship was establush while they were at seperate clubs is nothing compared to conflicts of interests being created while at the same club?

Maybe, but again as I say, in the grand scheme of things what impact do you think that 1 instance is having? Could you explain specifically why this is such a big issue?

Wolves have signed many players specifically due to their ties with the agent that the manager has, what effect will this have on them?

You have only been directly asked a handful of questions in this thread but have chosen not to respond to one or two of them, any reason why?

6 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Maybe, but again as I say, in the grand scheme of things what impact do you think that 1 instance is having? Could you explain specifically why this is such a big issue?

Wolves have signed many players specifically due to their ties with the agent that the manager has, what effect will this have on them?

You have only been directly asked a handful of questions in this thread but have chosen not to respond to one or two of them, any reason why?

You really think that given the myriad of links to said agents that we wont have many more players at our club on their books / their associates books?

&

Wolves are owned by an agent fund, we are not......

Edited by Lee Strafford

14 minutes ago, Lee Strafford said:

You really think that given the myriad of links to said agents that we wont have many more players at our club on their books / their associates books?

&

Wolves are owned by an agent fund, we are not......

You really think we are the only club where this is the case?

Can you care to explain what impact this is having?

1 hour ago, Lee Strafford said:

One reply to the logins of cashley and the lost in france mob that have once again surfaced in the last couple of pages - it really is pathetic how you guys continue to lie and misrepresent what actually happened in 2009 / 10 but then you never had any integrity did you......

Brilliant. 

What a phony. 

We are just normal blokes who have poured money into this club over the last decade. Whilst you were chairman we questioned you're running of the club. That was a period which culminated in relegation and pending liquidation. 

8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

To be honest squad numbers should be done away with anyway.

Another needless  Americanism.  

I agree, should have letters, when at junior school I played for the School team, we had letters, 1964/65.

Was this common or was it a Rugby thing, and were we wearing their tops?

Sorry going off on one, it's just that it came to mind when I saw your post.

Edited by daleblue

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You really think we are the only club where this is the case?

Can you care to explain what impact this is having?

Every time I do that Neil deletes the thread :)

.....your a bright chap I think you can work it out for yourself anyway......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lee Strafford said:

Every time I do that Neil deletes the thread :)

.....your a bright chap I think you can work it out for yourself anyway......

Fair enough dude, this is going nowhere then so off to spend some time with my family dude, enjoy your evening, enjoy your football.

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

Any further evidence for your claim in relation to DC interfering in team matters and undermining the manager(s)?

Must admit, been some strange line ups over the past couple of years....some really very strange.

Though we seem to have had a couple of strange managers lately as well

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

If I'm not one of that lot will you answer my very simple question?

I'm not and never was so crack on dude..

George Hirst. All the proof we need to know DC is undermining the manager and poking his nose in team matters. 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

George Hirst. All the proof we need to know DC is undermining the manager and poking his nose in team matters. 

Not really, not in the context of the comments made and he's never been part of the "regular squad" as such.

We have the soul destroying shirt numbers and the George Hirst side issue but that's it so far.

For the record I could never understand Venancio being signed and not playing for so long and the absence of Boyd at the start of the season and before he was (inevitably) injured but maybe this was because CC didn't fancy either of them?

I would maybe understand if Rhodes was played ahead of other strikers with better form, something a lot were screaming for, if DC thought he'd paid so much and therefore that he should be in the team.  However, again, the evidence is to the contrary so I'll ask once more before bedtime, any more evidence of DC interfering in and undermining the manager's role other than the above?