STEERING GROUP - Official Matchday Thread

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Conflict asteener... bluebird 2 is confirming a scampi order.. repeat SCAMPI...

Ffscontrol.. out.

Advise you call me bluebird instead of using me real name mr Fleming you fookwit

Fishcake deffo present name mentioned frequently

over

• Haha 3

Saw a stat once that no one has been given the name Gary for about 10 years or so, in which case it would be about 13 years now as that was easy 3 years ago.

Anyone got kids that go to school with a Gary/Garry? no? or does anyone know of a Gary that is under 14? no...see it must be true

Hopper is a dying breed, so is Neville, unless your phil, or tracy, or indeed neville (rip)

19: Silence can be heard around the room for several minutes before one of the attendees on the front row kindly informs Chansiri they are waiting for the band to start up before they can start making noise. 

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

19: Silence can be heard around the room for several minutes before one of the attendees on the front row kindly informs Chansiri they are waiting for the band to start up before they can start making noise. 

#pictured this in my head 

FFS......

Reb you are a tw@t ...........lol

:CEO: she phones her dad 

"Daddy please come and pick me up I'm really scared I'm really out of my depth here they are  all Fùcking bonkers "

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Advise you call me bluebird instead of using me real name mr Fleming you fookwit

Fishcake deffo present name mentioned frequently

over

Stick to the protocols...or I'll have you shot....in a blades shirt.

Ffscontrol... over.

• Haha 2

Its just going to be like the final scene from a few good men

We want the truth

You cant handle the truth

You sit in you warm terraced back to back, tapping away on your computers, abhored at the price of burgers.you will never know how hard it is to run a football club in a language i can barely understand, with a sport i have no idea about, with people telling me theyre advisors and know the best..you snot nosed fans need me and will always need me.

• Haha 3