Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Hope it is 433 or a variation, as suggested. We need more bodies going forward  to go out and at least compete to try and win games. 

Suspect Nuhiu will be the target man with Stobbs and Joao slightly deeper, with an option to revert to 442 if needed.

4 attack minded players in Reach, Clare, Joao and Stobbs to support Nuhiu is pleasing to see. Some quality on the bench too if needed.

Starting to feel positive!

Have any Wednesdayites actually made it to this match? Maybe by parachuting in from the international space station?

They can't get there by road or rail. Maybe a long sea voyage up the east coast, over the top of Scotland past Cape Wrath and then down through the Irish sea. Or maybe "The Southeast Passage" would be quicker, South round East Anglia, westwards through The English Channel, round Landsend and then up The Bristol Channel?

Mind you, you have to get to the coast first anyway, from about the most landlocked city in the British Isles.

Meh! All the aternatives sound too anatomical for me!:laugh:

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

You pedants, in on me like a flash! 

Will this appease the baying mob! etc etc :laugh:

poss weds.png

I'd put Stobber and Joao more central with arrows pointing diagonally forward towards the flanks..

4 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Have any Wednesdayites actually made it to this match?

Yes and apparently they are leaving women and children to freeze to death in the gutter after the match unless they can raise £16 for safe passage to Alderaan.

Or something.

It's in the other thread.