Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yes and apparently they are leaving women and children to freeze to death in the gutter after the match unless they can raise £16 for safe passage to Alderaan.

Or something.

It's in the other thread. 

My God! The brutes!

Quite the reverse of what we did in 2nd class on RMS Titanic then.

Probably with better results, though!:biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Fox and Palmer will be better just being asked to defend in a 4 at the back, Joao and Stobbs will be playing off Nuhiu's flick ons and second balls, Pelupessy will screen back 4 with Clare and Reach having the legs to go box to box. 

Spot on, the back 5 for me doesn't work. We have enough forward thinking players on the pitch today to go and look to attack the opposition.

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You pedants, in on me like a flash! 

Will this appease the baying mob! etc etc :laugh:

poss weds.png

Snowman is bigger than the club and is droppable. Ice suspect Jos will get them to Drift out wide and plough forward no slip ups today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zlin Owl said:

Snowman is bigger than the club and is droppable. Ice suspect Jos will get them to Drift out wide and plough forward no slip ups today. 

Expect some serious sledging for that mate. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Stobbs hardly played for Vale yet starts for us. Shows how desperate we are imo. 

Stobbs - not good enough for a bottom of league 2 team, but still better than Almen Abdi and George Boyd.

Guest Grez Bez
8 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

My stream is frozen over....:sad:

I dont think it will start unti 3

fingers crossed

2 minutes ago, leono said:

Stobbs - not good enough for a bottom of league 2 team, but still better than Almen Abdi and George Boyd.

To be fair Abdi has done nothing for us and Boyd played lots of minutes in the last week or so, after being out for months. 

Not seen enough of Stobbs, not particularly impressed looks lightweight but has his chance to show what he can do, expect he will at least run around and give us a bit of energy to close down and keep bristol wary of pushing too far forward,.

Thought it was cold, not sure that water is water or ice when its hitting the pitch. Could be quite slick on there though once the temp starts to drop WTF:

sprinklers.JPG

2 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

From that you tube stream they've got the bloody sprinklers working. In just one half of the pitch WTF: FFS

lets hope they lose the throw - lobbers...