PLEASE VOTE - Best current local Sheffield Wednesday Journalist/Presenter?

Best local Sheffield Wednesday Journalist/Presenter?  

340 members have voted

1. 1. Best local Sheffield Wednesday Journalist/Presenter?

• Alan Biggs
    • Rob Staton
    • Andy Giddings
    • Dom Howson
    • Chris Holt
    • Jon Newsome
    • George Smith
    • Rob O'Neill
    • Other (post in the thread who)

Got to be honest I think Rob Staton is really decent and at least he doesnt duck out of asking hard questions.

Dont rate giddings one bit though.

Paul Walker was class when he was at RS.

Paul Thompson was always a good read when he reported on Wednesday, sadly he retired.

Rob and John for me. John doesn't pull his punches and will criticise the team as much as he praises it. Rob does a great job sometimes under difficult circumstances as yesterday proved. Both are fans of the club and it shows. If only they could do away games as well. 

Uncle Biggsy first obviously, as he uses my draft articles to great effect, with Rob Staton in a close 2nd place for keeping Mr C on his toes.

Worse is Jonathun, the wun commentator who gets on my tets for his incorrect vowel useage. Another suffering with irritable vowel syndrome. But putting a positive spin on it, at least I can dislike Johnathun because he is from the dodgy part of Yorkshire.

Dean Pepall ex Wednesday reporter at Radio Hallam in the late seventies/Early Eighties then moved on to Radio Sheffield currently working at Radio Derby.

Not at all impressed with the current presenters of Football Heaven.Rob Staton proberly the best of a bad bunch.:tango: