Bristol City game in doubt??

Not much good if Bristol is ok weatherwise but our team can't get there. At present roads in this part of the west midlands are ok but conditions are expected to deteriorate tonight and tomorrow. If there are blizzard conditions it might shut airports.

How can you tell I don't want this game to go ahead. 

Just read their forums - they're on about protesting at the game due to the expensive price of the season tickets that Bristol City just announced

Talking about withdrawing all vocal support (e.g. going totaally silent) for a full half, and walking out too

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Just read their forums - they're on about protesting at the game due to the expensive price of the season tickets that Bristol City just announced

Talking about withdrawing all vocal support (e.g. going totaally silent) for a full half, and walking out too

lol

We do that every week at Hillsborough...

• Haha 3

Be astonished if this goes ahead, foolish decision IMO and gives no consideration to fans travelling to the game. I live about half an hour from Bristol and would not even think about attempting to travel, never mind travelling 200+ miles from Sheffield. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, wawawuto said:

Just looking on BBC weather and after today weather looks OK in Bristol. Been on there fans website version of owlstalk and they say it is definitely going ahead.

Will be very shocked if its off

Fixed it for you

45 minutes ago, wawawuto said:

Just looking on BBC weather and after today weather looks OK in Bristol. Been on there fans website and they say it is definitely going ahead.

Will be very shocked if its off

That's that then, if some fans on a forum say that it's definitely going ahead (despite a red 'danger to life' weather warning for south-west England for the incoming storm and blizzards) then it's going ahead.  

I wonder where they think all that snow's going to disappear to, given that it's not forecast to get any higher than freezing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

That's that then, if some fans on a forum say that it's definitely going ahead (despite a red 'danger to life' weather warning for south-west England for the incoming storm and blizzards) then it's going ahead.  

I wonder where they think all that snow's going to disappear to, given that it's not forecast to get any higher than freezing.

Agreed

Fans forums are hardly reliable sources of weather info.