Bristol City game in doubt??

4 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Chesterfield away at Exeter on Saturday.

Not called off yet

they've been lucky and avoided it so far hopefully the get enough to call off the game but not threaten life as the red warning is about 

7 hours ago, wawawuto said:

If the game is called off i will eat my hat. Would be a very confusing move in the age of underfloor heating

Can I ask what type of hat you wear? Could be a decent alternative if the games off:tango:

1 hour ago, Pale Rider said:

This and couple other posts, show how far we have fallen in such a small space of time. We now pray for snow so we don’t have to play Bristol City. 

I dont want us to play anyone right now lol

I live 12 miles from Ashton Gate (as the crow flies) and it's pretty sh11t down here at the moment. Forecast is for the snow to continue all day tomorrow and the gritters that are out are hardly touching the snow. Be amazed if this game does go ahead. Took me 2 hours to get home this afternoon from Bath - 5 miles.

1 hour ago, oldishowl said:

Chesterfield away at Exeter on Saturday.

Not called off yet

We had relatives living in Devon and all the locals used to batten down the hatches if there was so much as a light frost. Any snow in that part of the world and life draws to a halt.

• Haha 1

I will be gobsmacked, if it isn't called off first thing - even the locals will struggle, let alone our lot - football IS NOT worth it, for anybody involved at present.

(If it's bad enough to not be able to get anybody into the Hospitals, then you know it's not just a dusting, even in this country that can't cope with a dusting)

2 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Mrs Jones who lives near the Bristol City ground took this picture when she opened her front door.

snow door.png

Front door ?...........We used to dream of having a front door......there was 10 of us living in......................................and so on .

2 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

Front door ?...........We used to dream of having a front door......there was 10 of us living in......................................and so on .

dream !! ?  we  weren't allowed to dream