Genuinely feel for them...

The 1000+ fans made their way down to watch that heartless, spineless, tactically poor effort from the club I love to bits but can’t seem to show it back. 

How depressing to see that performance. Well done to all travelled, sat in freezing cold just a shame the players didn’t show 10% of your passion. 

Edited by Spencerowl
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

We couldn’t string more than three

passes together, to pay that much to get there and watch that is what bothers me. 

No passion, no drive or commitment. 

What the hell has has happened to our club? It’s not the loss, it’s the way we lose some games

31 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

The 1000+ fans made their way down to watch that heartless, spineless, tactically poor effort from the club I love to bits but can’t seem to show it back. 

How depressing to see that performance. Well done to all travelled, sat in freezing cold just a shame the players didn’t show 10% of your passion. 

Don't feel sorry for people who will have had a good day on the pop...I didn't go tonight but go to most and it's cus I'd rather go away with mates and family on the lash all day than go to work..il be at Bristol on satday and make sure you don't feel sorry for me if we lose:duntmatter:

Coldest match I've been to since when the kop didn't have a roof.

Didn't expect much tonight. We just don't have any creativity. Some fires bodies tonight. Some that just don't seem to be on right wavelength.

To those singing 'we're ****** shīt' at one nil down. Is it really necessary? I know we were but they weren't any better, just had pace to exploit errors.

Hope my flights cancelled tomorrow so I can't go to work.

Edited by acquiescefc
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

Coldest match I've been to since when the kop didn't have a roof.

Didn't expect much tonight. We just don't have any creativity. Some fires bodies tonight. Some that just don't seem to be on right wavelength.

To those singing 'we're ****** shīt' at one nil down. Is it really necessary? I know we were but they weren't any better, just had pace to exploit errors.

Hope my flights cancelled tomorrow so I can't go to work.

Safe trip back mate