Genuinely feel for them...

29 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Just set off back.

All I hope is that we came across on TV and did the club proud? Heaven knows, that's all I can hope for from tonight.

Keep supporting all.

Came over brilliantly. Made us very proud in the Sheffield snow. Well done all. 

11 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

All the money that’s been sloshing around the club before this season and not one token gesture to the away following. Not even free coach travel. Absolutely shocking to be fair.

Even the clubs struggling in our league manage it!

Wont ever happen

9 hours ago, acquiescefc said:

Coldest match I've been to since when the kop didn't have a roof.

Didn't expect much tonight. We just don't have any creativity. Some fires bodies tonight. Some that just don't seem to be on right wavelength.

To those singing 'we're ****** shīt' at one nil down. Is it really necessary? I know we were but they weren't any better, just had pace to exploit errors.

Hope my flights cancelled tomorrow so I can't go to work.

Are you a pilot? 

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
10 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

We couldn’t string more than three

passes together, to pay that much to get there and watch that is what bothers me. 

No passion, no drive or commitment. 

What the hell has has happened to our club? It’s not the loss, it’s the way we lose some games

But its the reserves some will shout!!!!   Failing to grasp that the 11 out there cost us a fortune ( Dawson aside) and have numerous premiership and international caps to their names.

Always felt that the club has taken the fan base for granted, especially recently with the whole "pay premium prices to watch premium players" saga and Chansiri's early morning rant on the OS blaming us for Carlos walking away.

Last night was another example of how lucky they actaully are. I can count on one hand the number of teams that would take over 1K to Swansea for an FA Cup replay on a snowy Tuesday night and give them 90 minutes of vocal support. 

Why is it frowned upon by the club to reward such loyalty? I don't agree with reimbursing ticket costs, but would it be such a financial outlay to put on free coach travel?

Massive respect to all those that went last night.

11 hours ago, Stoop said:

Imagine if you’d been to millwall last week and then travelled down to Swansea tonight 

:carlosswfc:

Imagine

Lets stop all this feeling sorry for ourselves, no one going to Millwall or Swansea was forced to do so and everyone knew exactly what to expect.....yes there was a chance we might somehow cause an upset and for 50 odd minutes that was still on the cards.

If anyone goes to away matches just for the quality of football then they'd be better off going to watch whoever is top of the prem each week....or watch it in the tele

what with the media whinging and now folk wanting refunds because the team didn't play very well....people need to get a grip 

1 hour ago, acquiescefc said:

Perfect, I’m still a bit hungover from last night.  May not be able to return it.  Parachute would be handy too if it has one.

I'm making a sledge for the nipper with it at the mo, give you a shout when i'm done.

£20 and its yours, I've got soldiers attached to the parachutes could move, £30 for ten.

Edited by daleblue

33 minutes ago, Ian said:

Imagine

Lets stop all this feeling sorry for ourselves, no one going to Millwall or Swansea was forced to do so and everyone knew exactly what to expect.....yes there was a chance we might somehow cause an upset and for 50 odd minutes that was still on the cards.

If anyone goes to away matches just for the quality of football then they'd be better off going to watch whoever is top of the prem each week....or watch it in the tele

what with the media whinging and now folk wanting refunds because the team didn't play very well....people need to get a grip 

Too true mate I went last night and neither want or expect a refund , got in bed at 3.15 and was back at work at 5.45 this morning , poor performance granted but don't regret going , top day out spoilt by the football , nowt new there . 

26 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I'm making a sledge for the nipper with it at the mo, give you a shout when i'm done.

£20 and its yours, I've got soldiers attached to the parachutes could move, £30 for ten.

Might need it. Waiting for my 'your flight is cancelled' update as it's not looking good.