Sam Winnall

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, Almat said:

Weird that all these ITK Owlstakers know he's a w@nker yet Derby are picking up the considerable costs of his recuperation as he's apparently such a positive influence in the dressing room. We are a bit of a weird club at the moment, aren't we? 

Perhaps he's not a w*nker, perhaps he's learned a couple of lessons, perhaps still in a honeymoon period at Derby. Who knows?

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
3 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

If there's a deal aready in place where we have to keep Butterworth, then yes.

Sure the club said they have the option of keeping Butterfield whilst no such option for Derby re Winnall.

17 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

So what if he is?

I've worked in offices and on teams where people have hated each other.

It's the manager's job to manage him and the others and get the best out of them as a team. The clue is in the name: Manager, Gaffer or Boss. IF Winnall is a twunt it should have been down to Carlos to smarten him up. This is something else he failed at, along with his many other shortcomings.

If anything, your response is laughable. You clearly have no experience of working in teams, or managing them, and have very little idea of what is required to do so.

You clearly have no idea who I am and what job I do pal!

15 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Yep, scored for fun at Barnsley, even though everybody hated him, derby seem to like him, i mean in there promotion push it would be stupid to get rid of a bully that unsettles team mates.

He had 'words' with ff though...:carlos:

Scored for fun for Barnsley??   For fun?  You sure?

Edited by Finlux_Cup

17 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Scored for fun for Barnsley??   For fun?  You sure?

Wasn't he averaging almost a goal every other game for Barnsley when we got him? Don't know about him, but I'd find it fun if one of our strikers was doing that. 

Edited by Almat

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

You clearly have no idea who I am and what job I do pal!

You're right, I don't.

But seeing as I'd expect one of my kids to come out with something like that I'm going to go for paperboy or Saturday shop assistant.

Or do you work on the food stands at Hillsborough on match days?

Pal.

Edited by OneDavidHirst

10 hours ago, owlszone said:

As we all know Winnall is currently out injured with a torn ACL.

My understanding is if a player has any type of injury, not just a long term one, they return to their parent club, right?

By the looks of it he’s doing his rehab at Derby and spends time going to watch them too. 

Can you blame him, as our medical team can’t be trusted and is this him pushing a move in the summer?

we've no spare beds