Sam Winnall

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Ah, the Winnall hater is back, telling us how much he is hated all over the football world...yet then goes on to say we will make a healthy profit. Wot a foookin kernobhead

I don’t hate him, even if he is a nob Just don’t think he’s a good enough footballer

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Since when have I been a Winnall hater you oddball, he's a decent striker just didn't work out here. He cost 500k, in today's market that's nowt, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out we'll make a healthy profit on that.

Cos you said he was nobheadd and not liked at barnsley (not true btw). He was out of contract any time soon, hence he was cheap...though barnsley have sell on clause.....why would any club buy a wwwanker in your words?

15 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Cos you said he was nobheadd and not liked at barnsley (not true btw). He was out of contract any time soon, hence he was cheap...though barnsley have sell on clause.....why would any club buy a wwwanker in your words?

There are plenty of them in football that clubs buy, get real. I'm not talking about being liked by fans either, I'm talking about within the dressing room.

Edited by Not Jon Newsome

47 minutes ago, Theboatman72 said:

Hmmm, Derby's training facilities versus ours;

Winnall has made the most goal wise from his limited starts there. Make a few quid off him, job's a good 'un, good luck to him.

DerbyCounty3JPG.jpg

download.jpeg

Character building.....none of that ponsy stuff...:picnic:

5 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Prolific scorer in Championship.

Carlos signs him, ruins him. Ships him out. Carlos the Builder. Ruining players since 1998. 

The people wanting Winnal to go will be the same ones saying get rid of Forestieri. 

More likely to be same ones who were clamouring for the club to sign Rhodes

12 hours ago, stanningtonowl said:

The people wanting Winnal to go

I don't want him to go, I thought he was potentially a reasonable player that didn't cost a lot. He's been a second string player at Derby and bagged 6 goals. That would make him our second highest scorer!! Which given his apparent rubbish touch and general rubbishness attributed to him on here, seems a pretty good show. 

We shipped him out due to his bust up with FF imo, and he's trying to make the most of the opportunity. I heard him interviewed on radio Derby before the Leeds match this week, and he came across well, like a player who wants to contribute to the club on and off the pitch. How many of our injury list do we see at a game, or even in the country? I know we aren't supposed to speak well of any player wanting to go, but I see him as a missed opportunity, so good luck to him

Edited by Theboatman72