Sam Winnall

1 hour ago, Blatter said:

All well and good but if Derby get promoted, which is a strong possibility, will they want an injured Championship striker ?

for me they'll be thinking can he do us any good this term?, what i don't want to see is him being rushed back to suit their needs and us suffering from their decision.

jos should rightly get to see him play, as a wednesday player jos could find him an asset.

he went to derby because him, derby, and sheffield wednesday were happy for him to do so, maybe he arrived it hillsborough and thought 'this lot couldn't run a raffle', and was happy to get out, how far off the mark would he have been?

2 hours ago, owlszone said:

As we all know Winnall is currently out injured with a torn ACL.

My understanding is if a player has any type of injury, not just a long term one, they return to their parent club, right?

By the looks of it he’s doing his rehab at Derby and spends time going to watch them too. 

Can you blame him, as our medical team can’t be trusted and is this him pushing a move in the summer?

So? People were saying he was crap before leaving for Derby. I wish they’d make their minds up. Personally I think he’s a decent player but maybe his temperament lets him down

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

So? People were saying he was crap before leaving for Derby. I wish they’d make their minds up. Personally I think he’s a decent player but maybe his temperament lets him down

Think Winnall is a good championship player.

Heard he has a bit of an attitude problem off the pitch but from what I saw his attitude was excellent on the pitch.

Fairly sure we have seen last of him in a Wednesday shirt.

3 hours ago, owlszone said:

As we all know Winnall is currently out injured with a torn ACL.

My understanding is if a player has any type of injury, not just a long term one, they return to their parent club, right?

By the looks of it he’s doing his rehab at Derby and spends time going to watch them too. 

Can you blame him, as our medical team can’t be trusted and is this him pushing a move in the summer?

More like we don't want him anywhere near Hillsborough. Nothing to do with medical team.

3 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Another abject failure in man management by Carlos the Fraud.

Winnall shouldn't be going anywhere until he's been back here and assessed by Jos who should have the final say.

If he does go to Derby it should be for £12 million minimum if Madine's worth £6m.

Winnall has upset nearly everyone he’s come into contact with, he was alleged to have bullied the younger players at Barnsley and fell out with everyone at S6 in the short time he was here.

To blame Carlos for Winnall being a bit of a twunt is laughable!

1 hour ago, OWLS about that? said:

This! He obviously wants to be able to play again, which if he was looked after by our medical team it could end with him losing a leg  WTF: 

Lets face facts. The medical team act on the appropriate type of rehabilitation measures which have been diagnosed by Surgeons and the like. Its not there fault if the diagnosis of some of our players was incorrect eg Hutchinson and Fletcher. Also, how many other clubs medical teams have been stretched like Wednesdays have this year and how do you think they would have coped. Just saying like because there's some reight old boll*xs spouted on here .

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Winnall has upset nearly everyone he’s come into contact with, he was alleged to have bullied the younger players at Barnsley and fell out with everyone at S6 in the short time he was here.

So what if he is?

I've worked in offices and on teams where people have hated each other.

It's the manager's job to manage him and the others and get the best out of them as a team. The clue is in the name: Manager, Gaffer or Boss. IF Winnall is a twunt it should have been down to Carlos to smarten him up. This is something else he failed at, along with his many other shortcomings.

If anything, your response is laughable. You clearly have no experience of working in teams, or managing them, and have very little idea of what is required to do so.

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Yep, scored for fun at Barnsley, even though everybody hated him, derby seem to like him, i mean in there promotion push it would be stupid to get rid of a bully that unsettles team mates.

He had 'words' with ff though...:carlos:

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
5 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

So what if he is?

I've worked in offices and on teams where people have hated each other.

It's the manager's job to manage him and the others and get the best out of them as a team. The clue is in the name: Manager, Gaffer or Boss. IF Winnall is a twunt it should have been down to Carlos to smarten him up. This is something else he failed at, along with his many other shortcomings.

If anything, your response is laughable. You clearly have no experience of working in teams, or managing them, and have very little idea of what is required to do so.

Correct to a degree but sometimes a bad apple has to be managed out.

Weird that all these ITK Owlstakers absolutely know for a fact that he's a w@nker yet Derby are picking up the considerable costs of his recuperation as he's apparently such a positive influence in the dressing room. We are a bit of a weird club at the moment, aren't we? 

Edited by Almat