Jos - You just lost your free hit...

Just now, sMacLean said:

Other teams at the bottom lost, still in the cup. Experimental line up, with a few of the better players in he'd have got away with it.

Expect plenty of experimental sides between now and May.

Hey enough of the positive stuff lol

Guest Theboylangers
Just now, sMacLean said:

Other teams at the bottom lost, still in the cup. Experimental line up, with a few of the better players in he'd have got away with it.

Expect plenty of experimental sides between now and May.

That's fine but I don't particularly want to experiment with the possibility of relegation. However unlikely that looks right now. 

26 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

No excuses for this line up.

I wonder which academy player will with this weeks ‘win a chance to play in the first team’ raffle

How the hell can anyone plus you for that comment considering how bad one of the injuries was. Do you know exactly why that team was picked. Ill answer for you. No . Like f**king sheep on here. 

1 minute ago, CLswfc said:

How the hell can anyone plus you for that comment considering how bad one of the injuries was. Do you know exactly why that team was picked. Ill answer for you. No . Like f**king sheep on here. 

Injuries yes, but he’s made terrible decisions on fit and inform players.

Thats what I mean by losing your free hit.

26 minutes ago, ramone said:

Me too. I mean, its almost as if people don't really care about how crap we are, just as long as Carlos has gone. Thats job done for most people on here now... 

Scratched record springs to mind. Another one who cant wait to start wielding the big stick. Let it go pal, Carlos is history and yes your right he as gone after leaving his legacy behind.

The side was imbalanced, if that’s what he’s been testing on the training pitch....he ain’t the guy for us.

We’ll be okay this year, but that’s the third time he’s picked a random 11.

Tonight was not a good night for Jos.

Starting Loovens, Fox, Jones, Stobbs when we should have been playing Pudil, Reach, Clare & Joao.

I’m not convinced and a decent result against Derby doesn’t change my mind.

CC plays consistently same 11 - gets slated.

CC doesn't play youngsters - gets slated.

Jos plays youngsters - gets slated.

Jos rotates players - gets slated.

Different managers have different approaches week in week out to suit the needs of the team - isn't that what a manager does? Manage?

Makes no odds what any of us think is the right and wrong team selection, he's the one that's being entrusted with picking the team - let him get on with it.

• Haha 1